The Student Room Group

Edexcel iGCSE English Language exam June

Scroll to see replies

Theres not much to say about veronica though

I think an unknown girl is good. I would do well on that.
Original post by Ambrosia_angel
Theres not much to say about veronica though

I think an unknown girl is good. I would do well on that.

i want an unknow girl to come too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ainajay
i want an unknow girl to come too

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Unknown Girl is the R paper, I will be.... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have notes on An Unknown Girl, as I don't see that there a lot to put down if that poam comes up?
Reply 224
When is paper R being sat?
Original post by IGCSEKid
Does anyone have notes on An Unknown Girl, as I don't see that there a lot to put down if that poam comes up?

These are my notes have a look at them if you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hogree
These are my notes have a look at them if you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much :biggrin: And good luck!
Woop! An Unknown Girl! How was it guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hogree
Woop! An Unknown Girl! How was it guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was good!! what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know what the grade boundaries could be for a C, also did anyone find the last questions to be rather hard?
Well done! :biggrin: Is anyone taking the January IGSCE English Language exams?
Original post by jess7040
Well done! :biggrin: Is anyone taking the January IGSCE English Language exams?

Yes
Original post by LivToBe
Yes

I'm resitting these exams, I did them in June last year and was 3 marks off a C.. So need to get the C! :smile: How are you revising? And do you know any good websites to get some notes from? My first one is on Monday 18th of Jan, and I've covered all the course.. I just don't know where to start with revising.. (I know its abit late to start, I have been doing lots of mocks and haven't been able to actually sit down and look it all up again) :smile:
Original post by jess7040
I'm resitting these exams, I did them in June last year and was 3 marks off a C.. So need to get the C! :smile: How are you revising? And do you know any good websites to get some notes from? My first one is on Monday 18th of Jan, and I've covered all the course.. I just don't know where to start with revising.. (I know its abit late to start, I have been doing lots of mocks and haven't been able to actually sit down and look it all up again) :smile:

Mr Hoyes is a good one for the first exam. You may not be able to go through all the notes though. Sarah Holmes and Jenny Simanis make good videos on YouTube on the texts in the anthology. Take a look at some of they exemplars on their website to see what type of answer gets what (will warn you though some of their handwriting is unreadable:ahhhhh:)
Good luck!!!:biggrin:

Hello,
How did you revise for the exam? Can you help me and any tips for exam? I got exam this Jan please
Original post by Mariamjaan
Hello,
I have exam on 16 Jan 2017 I am private I didn't study before but I am try my best to do past papers.
I have question, how do you know the section A anthology and section B anthology is it possible to know before the exam??

Hi,

Not possible to know before the exams! But, after checking through past papers and seeing which ones hadn't come up prior we were able to priorities texts. In June 2015, Touching The Void came up (none of our top 3 predictions but it was our 4th one - that came in 2012 before).

So, try and make an educated guess. It's highly unlikely to be one that came the last year; leave your revision for that until the end.
Anyone know what the predictions are for June 2017?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending