The Student Room Group

Hope for small breasted women!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by StacFace
Women have boobs. Asking why a woman would be unhappy with looking completely flat chested is like asking why someone would be unhappy with looking like they haven't got a nose.

I'm not saying a bra is needed to 'fake' boobs, even a normal non-padded bra will hold them up so that whilst they still don't look big they don't look non-existant either. I don't know about other girls but I personally feel that my breasts look like they're a smaller cup size than they actually are when I wear my pyjamas braless, yet they look the size they actually are either without a top on at all or with a top and normal bra on. So bearing that in mind (and the fact most women will wear a bra) guys aren't going to be surprised when you take your bra off, I'd say if anything it's more likely they'd be surprised they're not smaller when you take your top off if you regularly don't wear a bra.

I know small doesn't equal completely flat chested and this was part of my point. Someone with an AA bra size has small breasts and will appear to have small breasts when they wear a normal bra and top. If they went braless they would instead look flat chested. Hence why it's only once you get to a C or D cup you can actually go braless and not worry about looking like you have no boobs.

Also on a seperate point I disagree it's better to embrace being flat chested than fake boobs. If you're not happy with having small breasts and would feel much more confident if they appeared bigger than I think it makes sense to go for padded bras. You can get a range of bras and they do bikinis and swimsuits etc so the only time you wouldn't have the 'fake bigger boobs' would be when you're topless. If you're insecure about your breast size then that's not going to be often and I'd think of it as like a secret where you don't reveal it in a relationship until you're close enough to trust them.

I don't think I'd be too fussed, if anything mine are irritating, I certainly wouldn't want them any bigger.

You have to have something there to hold up :s-smilie: There's no holding up to do if you have little to no breast tissue.

Actually with C or D cup your boobs are pretty likely to sag and you won't have much cleavage without a bra. I'm quite lucky as mine aren't saggy at all but a lot of my friends around this size cannot go braless. Anyone with AA-possibly B can go braless and look very elegant, You don't look completely flat chested without a bra.

She must be about an A and she doesn't look flat chested
article-0-18AB8ACE000005DC-873_634x978.jpg
Could do with some nipple tape though

That is such a depressing attitude. Why would you wan't a secret in your relationship about your body like that? I mean its not like some embarrassing deformity or you've had a sex change which I understand why people might hold back on. It's sad that you are that ashamed of your breasts.
Reply 41
Reply 42
Why there is so much talk about these things is beyond me.

It doesn't make a difference silly people.
Reply 43
Original post by AwsomePossum
This exactly. Salami nips make me dribble sick down my blouse.

are salami nips basically burger nips ie big or long and cylindrical like a salami before it is sliced?
Reply 44
Daily mail.. sigh! In other news, I don't consider myself to be sexist and am more attracted to large breasts in the end.. more you can do with them! In other news, you can like submissive women and not be sexist :wink:
Reply 45
I find Kiera better looking facially but I do prefer Kim's body in all honesty. But it all comes down to preference. I actually know a good few guys who do prefer smaller breasts.

Also yuk at salami nipples >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Serano
Daily mail.. sigh! In other news, I don't consider myself to be sexist and am more attracted to large breasts in the end.. more you can do with them! In other news, you can like submissive women and not be sexist :wink:

Depends in what context. In the bedroom fair do's, in life it think that's an issue.

Ah the age long feminism v submissive in the bedroom debate...can you be both? Most probably.
Reply 47
Original post by redferry
Depends in what context. In the bedroom fair do's, in life it think that's an issue.

Ah the age long feminism v submissive in the bedroom debate...can you be both? Most probably.

Hahaha let's just say I wasn't about to pull my girlfriend around town on a leash
Reply 48
Original post by Serano
Hahaha let's just say I wasn't about to pull my girlfriend around town on a leash

Well there we go then :smile:

Nothing wrong with enjoying dominance in the bedroom for either gender :smile: As long as it doesn't reflect on how you treat the opposite gender in general!
edit: ffs, wrong thread somehow
Reply 50
To be fair that is pretty much what the article is saying, that men who seriously prefer big boobs are *****.

I prefer big boobs and am a feminist. :dontknow:
Reply 51
Original post by miser
I prefer big boobs and am a feminist. :dontknow:

Hey I said what the article was saying, I don't hold that opinion.
Preferences are preferences and just because a higher percentage of men who like big boobs are mysogynists that doesn't make every man who prefers big boobs a mysogynist!

Although I think when you get to guys who like crazy big boobs that's a bit wrong because it's going to be causing the woman pain and that's sad :frown:
Read the article, it is not saying its sexist to have a preference it is saying there is a correlation between mysogyny and preferring big boobs.

That's so stupid. :rofl:

But if it helps some girls sleep at night.... :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Hey I said what the article was saying, I don't hold that opinion.
Preferences are preferences and just because a higher percentage of men who like big boobs are mysogynists that doesn't make every man who prefers big boobs a mysogynist!

Although I think when you get to guys who like crazy big boobs that's a bit wrong because it's going to be causing the woman pain and that's sad :frown:

Yes, sorry didn't mean to make you think you were calling me a *****. :tongue:

I haven't read the article because I'm at work (though I manage to squeeze in TSR :wink:), but if I was to guess without reading the details, I'd think such a trend was likely. If misogynists are more likely to objectify women, then they are also more likely to place greater weight on their appearances in ways culturally promoted as being sexy (and in our culture that includes big breasts).

Yeah I'd prefer a girlfriend to have a breast reduction than to experience back pain on my account.
And does this only apply to boobs? What about asses? What about guys that like curvier women in general? Oh dailyfail, what would the world do without you...
If I loved a song I wouldn't complain and stop listening because "the song was too short". If I love and care about someone frankly I couldn't give a damn how big her breasts are. Superficial BS.
are salami nips basically burger nips ie big or long and cylindrical like a salami before it is sliced?

Massive wide burger nips ayyyyeeeeeeee
Reply 57
Original post by Ice Constricter
And does this only apply to boobs? What about asses? What about guys that like curvier women in general? Oh dailyfail, what would the world do without you...

I don't know maybe you should do study on it? :P
Reply 58
Original post by StacFace
The bit in bold is so untrue it's unreal. A woman with small breasts needs a bra to prevent themselves looking completely flat chested. It's women with average sized breasts who can get away with not wearing a bra as they're big enough to not have the problem of looking flat chested yet small enough to not get back pain etc.

You are wrong. My tits are pretty perky so my bust doesn't really alter with a bra on. Therefore without a bra I don't look flat chested. Plus is there really anything wrong with having a small chest. Do you really need to prevent the flat chested look???

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 59
More than a handful is a waste, but noones going to complain if they get an extra large slice of pie at dinner time.

Theres no such thing as too small, but there is such a thing as too big. Lola Ferrari anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending