The Student Room Group

Can't get motivated to do my homework, can you help?

I can't get motivated to do my homework , and I keep procrastinating. I have an English project due on Friday,and I've had about 5 weeks to do it, but I haven't started yet, and I also need to do science homework for Tuesday, but I keep telling myself I'll do it in 5 or 10 minutes, but I start watching tv or listening to music and I forget to do the homework. It's really getting me stressed out and I don't know what to do.:frown:
Reply 1
Maybe give yourself something you like once you've done something you need to do, eg chocolate :tongue: Also ban yourself from the Internet.. I need to do the same and revise!! :frown:
Ask someone to hide the TV remote. Start doing your homework, then focus and concentrate on it, else you'll never get that TV remote for the day, unless you finish your homework.
Original post by Starburstgirl
I can't get motivated to do my homework , and I keep procrastinating. I have an English project due on Friday,and I've had about 5 weeks to do it, but I haven't started yet, and I also need to do science homework for Tuesday, but I keep telling myself I'll do it in 5 or 10 minutes, but I start watching tv or listening to music and I forget to do the homework. It's really getting me stressed out and I don't know what to do.:frown:

Is there something in particular that you are passionate about? Perhaps a reward of some type... perhaps you can ask your parents to take you somewhere or buy you something if you do well in a certain project or exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending