The Student Room Group

Can you get pregnant from precum without penetration?

My boyfriend and I were having anal sex (sort of) the other day. In my recent post I mentioned that he didn't ejaculate and the entire thing lasted less than two minutes. I also kept my hand placed over my vagina the whole time, not that that necessarily makes a difference. But anyways, could I get pregnant if precum somehow managed to drip down into my vagina? I realize it seems irrational, but I've researched so much that I've driven myself insane. Thanks guys and please no rude comments
Reply 1
Yeah you can
Reply 2
If you are so unlucky that you have got pregnant from this, you will be killed by a meteor falling on your head on the way to the supermarket to buy a pregnancy test.

You won't be, and it will be negative, and perhaps then you will a) stop worrying and b) sort out some contraception next time his penis goes near your vagina.
It is possible, but incredibly unlikely. It's hard enough to get pregnant when you're trying and doing it properly, so the odds are definitely in your favour here.

Wait until your next period is due, and take a test if you're late. You may be a bit late anyway because you're stressed about it, so don't panic if you're not on time.

Quick Reply

Latest