The Student Room Group

AQA Bio Unit 5 Thread COMPLETED - Thousands of Questions!

Hey Guys;

Just thought I would help a few of you out here by providing a few questions for Bio Unit 5 AQA, these are a really good resource for learning exam technique and since exam questions don't really change much, I thought I would put them here incase you want them.

1 Condition - Don't do better than me in the exam please. :redface:

Thread is now complete and is now more extensive than my unit 4 thread, however, I will do my best to provide you with what I can. :smile:

If you are intending to print these off, you will require 165 PAGES doing double sided and 2 pages per sheet. (2 pages on the front and 2 pages on the back) including mark schemes.

Post 1 = Nerves Revision Questions
Post 2 = Muscles
Post 3 = Gene Technology
Post 4 = Genetic Code

EDIT:
Bio Unit 5 Questions Skydrive Link (Printed these out myself and required 165 pages (including mark schemes) by doing 2 per page double sided.
So, really it was 4 pages per page. =l

Just to give you a clue as to how big it is. Took out the essay questions as the mark scheme is the same thing for about 100 pages.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Muscles Question and MS
(edited 11 years ago)
Genetic Technology Questions and Mark Schemes
(edited 11 years ago)
Genetic Code Questions and Mark Scheme
(edited 11 years ago)
The Old Spec papers do have some relevent questions to the current Unit 5 requirements we are doing now, so, please look into them.

(edited 11 years ago)
The Old Spec papers do have some relevent questions to the current Unit 5 requirements we are doing now, so, please look into them.

2004 Paper
(edited 11 years ago)
2004 MS
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
U wot m8?
2005 Paper
(edited 11 years ago)
2005 MS
(edited 11 years ago)
(edited 11 years ago)
(edited 11 years ago)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reserve 11

Ok, I think this may be enough, now going to work on content.
I have more reservations about this thread than you do OP.
Reply 16
does anyone have the june 2010 aqa isa paper P mark scheme for A2 unit 6?
You're scaring me bro.
Reply 18
Repped! Thank you, your questions helped me get an A in Unit 4!
hey guys, thought this would help..i managed to find all the same sort of question packs from other website...Just follow this link

http://sciencemathsmaster.weebly.com/packs.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending