The Student Room Group

The Chelsea F.C. Thread IV

Hello guys and welcome to the new chelsea thread.

Post anything chelsea related, gifs and all of that.

1955(first ever title)

2005(broke record for points total and defence to this day)

2006(second team with back to back PLs, only united have acheived the same feat)

2010(Broke record for goals scored, first team to score 100 goals in the prem in one season)

2012(first ever CL, first of many) :smile:

Number 17, future chelsea legend and best player in the world

Number 10, love the guy

Number 200 from super frankie lampard

Peter bonetti, legendary blues keeper who played for us in the sixtys till the late 70s

RDM, legend

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Happy we got the 3 points and looking forward to MOTD tonight.
Not really happy about the international break, seeing as we are on a good roll

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Sod off, I wanted to be thread starter :sigh:
Reply 3
Original post by Isometrix
Sod off, I wanted to be thread starter :sigh:

Should have said :lol: We'll do a voting system next time.
in on first page.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6

Subbed.
Reply 7
Yeah nice making it more decorative than the last one which was a bit boring.
Reply 8
10000th post. :colone:

Fingers crossed for no injuries over the international break. We really can't afford to lose anyone now with our fixture pile-up.

Original post by jam277
Forgot about it it went fairly quickly this time. Will do in a sec.

Should be a top team in 2-3 years. Reckon we'll win the prem next season and push on for the CL the season or two after.

What makes you think you'll make up 20 points on United to win the league...? (genuine question not trolling :tongue:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by manchesterunited15
What makes you think you'll make up 20 points on United to win the league...? (genuine question not trolling :tongue:)
He said next season, no chance of that happening this season (if it's even possible) :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by manchesterunited15

Gonna be a long post sorry.

Our young team. The fact that this season was a transition season, new players and a different style of play(less deep line long ball and more attacking possession play) a bit like bayern and real madrid play. I half expected the season to go like this. Was never optimistic about winning the title I still think we can make 2nd place in fact and have said this since july, we like to finish the season from march onwards on a high but have a bad november. Thought city would **** up this season too and that spurs would fight it out with arsenal for 4th with arsenal narrowly winning the top 4 battle.

Next season oscar would be more settled in england and you'll see his best(improved lately and has great technique but inconsistent) and hazard will be providing the goods week in week out and mata will be mata. In reality a striker and a DLP would surge us quite a few points and I've said this for a long time. Ramires and mikel while good at their roles are severely limited, with the former being the most limited. BBM's should have good passing ability and good dribbling ability however he's similar to park ji sung and darren fletcher.

I don't want an in form player like demba ba(let's face it he's got a good record but so does jermaine defoe), I want an experienced fairly big signing like soldado who would provide the goods from day one or a big signing like falcao to play every week with lukaku/ba as backups. In reality our team has the goods, the resources and the players to win the title.
Reply 13
Original post by Nickini
He said next season, no chance of that happening this season (if it's even possible) :tongue:

He meant next season. But saying we'll make up the 20 points behind united(like last season was) I think we'll get around 75-80 points this season and united will get circa 91-94 points this season.
Reply 14
Original post by jam277
He meant next season. But saying we'll make up the 20 points behind united(like last season was) I think we'll get around 75-80 points this season and united will get circa 91-94 points this season.
Next season United (hopefully) won't have a 20 point lead on us which we need to make up :tongue:
Reply 15
Great win today! Loving the football we've played over the last couple of games, notably United and West Ham today! Mata and Hazaard :coma:

I can't wait to see De Bruyne and Lukaku feed off these guys next season :coma:

Subbed.
Need to find a GIF for this :coma:

Reply 17
first page.
Reply 18
What the actual f...!? I demand a picture of Sir (to be) Frank James Lampard in the original post since he bagged in his 200th goal for the club today!!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::fuhrer::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob: NOW!

EDIT: Thank you Jam! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by UnWise
What the actual f...!? I demand a picture of Sir (to be) Frank James Lampard in the original post since he bagged in his 200th goal for the club today!!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::fuhrer::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob: NOW!

EDIT: Thank you Jam! :biggrin:

No worries. Put in a picture of ted drake as well. Had drogba and mourinho in the old one so I'm gonna leave them out and put in di matteo and peter bonetti.

Latest