The Student Room Group

Everything I do my boyfriend compares to other women he knows help

His does it in every aspect of our relationship. Sex wise if I try to initiate something different or wear attractive underwear (which for me is a big thing as i was a virgin before i got with him) he will say 'my ex wore that' 'a girl i had a ons with did that' 'girls ive been with love that'.

It also comes into everyday things ive been really stressed and I suppose a bit grumpy or snappy to which i know is wrong. But ive tried so hard this weekend to impress him or make him happy and he said to me 'your so grumpy blah blah' then proceded to tell me how lovely and happy this new girl at work is.

I wore a new dress to impress him, he then told me this girl at work wore one last week similar and looked good. If i do things like try to organise a spa weekend he says 'i did that with my ex'

just everything is compared to other women and im fed up as i dont feel like an orginal girlfriend i feel like one in a line of many
Reply 1
Haha what a catch.

Give him an STD then we he founds out say "My ex had that".
(edited 11 years ago)
Lol wtf. Where do women find these douchebags? And why do you agree to date them?

He sounds like a right twit and if I was in your place I would just get rid. There are so many nicer and more loving men out there.
Original post by Anonymous
His does it in every aspect of our relationship. Sex wise if I try to initiate something different or wear attractive underwear (which for me is a big thing as i was a virgin before i got with him) he will say 'my ex wore that' 'a girl i had a ons with did that' 'girls ive been with love that'.

It also comes into everyday things ive been really stressed and I suppose a bit grumpy or snappy to which i know is wrong. But ive tried so hard this weekend to impress him or make him happy and he said to me 'your so grumpy blah blah' then proceded to tell me how lovely and happy this new girl at work is.

I wore a new dress to impress him, he then told me this girl at work wore one last week similar and looked good. If i do things like try to organise a spa weekend he says 'i did that with my ex'

just everything is compared to other women and im fed up as i dont feel like an orginal girlfriend i feel like one in a line of many

Dump him (he'll probably tell you all his ex's did that).

Why do you think he has so many ex's? Because no girl could stand to be with him for long.
Reply 4
Your bf is a moron.
He is a dick, tell him to stop comparing you to the rest or "you will dump him, probably like the rest of his exes did".

He should be making you feel secure in a relationship, not comparing you to others. Really, get out before it affects your self esteem - you are better off alone than with someone like that.
Reply 6
ditch him - but before you do so, spend a week doing the exact same to him :colone:
Original post by Anonymous

Dump him.. oh wait.. maybe that will just be a bad case of deja vu.. 'cause "all his exes did that"...
Wow he sounds insufferable..
All that's needed to be said has been said in this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending