The Student Room Group

Nigerian Society!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaykay47
Congrats on your admission though. What course are you studying? And at which uni?

Thanks. I'll be studying mech engineering at Liverpool uni.
Wbu??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ain't getting into uni now, about to start my second year of a levels :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaykay47
I ain't getting into uni now, about to start my second year of a levels :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright. Good luck with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nigerian student in Glasgow here :smile:
Reply 264
Original post by IbroSaunks

I bet you miss the nice weather now
shai, i thought i was the only Nigerian on this website:eek:
Original post by Idris11
shai, i thought i was the only Nigerian on this website:eek:

I'm Nigerian too!!
I hope u guyz heard about the xenophobic attack in south Africa
Original post by Idris11
I hope u guyz heard about the xenophobic attack in south Africa

Yes is very shocking. This is what Mugabe had to say about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wiseLAD
Yes is very shocking. This is what Mugabe had to say about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea, mugabe is doing something but the president of nigeria nd president of south africa are not doing thing, we have alot Nigerians in south Africa, it crazy, when blacks kill's black
Original post by Idris11
yea, mugabe is doing something but the president of nigeria nd president of south africa are not doing thing, we have alot Nigerians in south Africa, it crazy, when blacks kill's black

Abeg forget gej now that man was useless. As for buhari we will see sha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pride
I bet you miss the nice weather now

LOL, yes. But ironically, I've had much fewer colds and catarrh here, so far at least. Maybe because the air is less polluted.

That said, it seems it's warm everywhere else in the UK but Scotland at the moment! Hopefully it'll be warm here soon...
Reply 272
Oh wow didn't realise there were other Nigerian students on TSR, glad to see this is up.

Even though I have already graduated, I am aware some of you may have exams now and can seriously relate to how you must be feeling.

When I was in final year uni I needed a mid first class mark to graduate with a 2.1 economics degree. Through a lot of hard work and prayer I pulled through. I posted this in a thread on student room about a year and half back that has helped many students with their results, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2423861&p=43926942

Wish you all the best of luck and hope you find my advice useful.
Reply 273
Finally, found my people :biggrin:
Anybody here in university of manchester?/ know someone in UoM?
Anyone going to St George's University London? :smile:
Original post by Oh_Nayomi
I have a Yoruba name, does that count? :colondollar:

Lmaooooooo
Original post by Sandra1
I'm Nigerian too!!

I can see dat
Waffi boy signing in.... I beg una fit help me decide the one wey betta pas; on campus accommodation or off-campus. I don get admission for Greenwitch university so na to plan where I go stay na him remain. I beg, ma una help me ooo, na una be my family now ooo, I no won sleep under bridge ooo... If you cant decode the above then sorry to say, ''you fall my hand''.
Seriously, any help will do. Thanks!
Reply 278
LOL, yes. But ironically, I've had much fewer colds and catarrh here, so far at least. Maybe because the air is less polluted.

That said, it seems it's warm everywhere else in the UK but Scotland at the moment! Hopefully it'll be warm here soon...

Whats up IbroSaunks, whereabout in Scotland are you at? I love Edinburgh, have been coming there for the past 3 years for the Edinburgh Military tattoo. This years would start on the 13th of Aug. im gonna miss it though.
Reply 279

Got you now, There are lots of Nigerian students in Aberdeen. I know a few who graduated in Engineering and working in Cumbria right now.

Quick Reply

Latest