The Student Room Group
Reply 1
As I posted that I found a site that listed 14 - 19k as the salary! D'oh.

Anyone any idea which end of the spectrum I should put as my expected wage?

x
Reply 2
i would probably got for somewhere in the middle but i know fa about these things :p:
Reply 3
Ive read a few nasty things about this scheme, theres even a website against the company with employees slating it etc, apparantly, ur just a glorified car washer and many end up lasving after couple yrs
And yet, Enterprise-Rent-a-Car are the largest graduate employer in the world (apparently).

I'd stick down 18k.
Reply 5
Heyho,

I currently work for them, it's 18k. I put down 16k on my application.

You will end up being a glorified car washer if you don't have any drive and ambition, it's that simple.

I don't plan on being there for a couple years and wouldn't want to be, you get a lot of benefits with them and the pay is only ok, if you consider that you will be working 8-6, on average 50 hours a week if you are lucky, but actually it's more like 07:45-18:30 including every other saturday morning.

You are pretty much in as long as you show some common sense and a desire to run your own business and have a degree of any kind.

If you need anymore info pm me.
Reply 6
Hiya Topchick,

Thanks for the info. I've not heard anything from them yet, so I'm not too hopeful, but fingers crossed eh. If I do hear anything I shall no doubt PM you for anymore advice! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending