The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith court NTU accommoation

Hey, I was just wondering whether any 1st years are thinking of staying at Goldsmith court in September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I'm in first year! In flat 36 :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MelSouthern
Yeah, I'm in first year! In flat 36 :smile:

ahh finally someone staying there! Did you fill in the form and email it them back?
Reply 3
Haha! I know what you mean! There doesn't seem to be many people on here that seem to have booked it, i just got a room anyway cause I heard it was quite popular :smile: and yeah that's what i did, and then after that they should email you some forms you have to sign... Let me know what flat you're in! :smile:
Reply 4
Ah, I will do!! How do you pay for it, cheque?
careful paying for it- most of the private landlords want it upfront and wont wait until after loans- only the uni halls let you pay after loans have gone in
Reply 6
Original post by raven_princ3ss
careful paying for it- most of the private landlords want it upfront and wont wait until after loans- only the uni halls let you pay after loans have gone in

Can you seriously stop posting accusations like this. You are wrong. NTU are not exclusive. Private and Uni halls do the same, they know that students live there and that their only money is from their student loan so why would you pay up front. Only if you are renting a house really.
Reply 7
hhahaaa oh good!
Reply 8
I'm staying at goldsmith :smile: flat 23!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
ooh, what course you doing?
Reply 10
I meant I'm staying there in September :smile: and I'll be studying psychology and educational development, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'll be staying there as well, Sent out my form on Monday and i'm getting a call tommorow to confirm it!

I'm doing Film and TV with German :smile:
Reply 12
Oooo yay! Sounds good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Stieff
I'll be staying there as well, Sent out my form on Monday and i'm getting a call tommorow to confirm it!

I'm doing Film and TV with German :smile:

Ahh I'm so excited! Sending off the form tomorrow! Hope its good there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I'm in Flat 6 Room 02 I think, I hope thats nice!
In the contract it said the first payment is on the 19th August, my heart kinda stopped there.. I mean, we dont get our student loans then yet do we?
Reply 15
Original post by Stieff
I'm in Flat 6 Room 02 I think, I hope thats nice!
In the contract it said the first payment is on the 19th August, my heart kinda stopped there.. I mean, we dont get our student loans then yet do we?

Yeah I saw that! I'm not sure, they should know when we get our loans though? I hope its good too! I'm just worried about it being quiet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by kelly49
Yeah I saw that! I'm not sure, they should know when we get our loans though? I hope its good too! I'm just worried about it being quiet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh, I e-mailed them just before just to ask what the crack is for that! And i'm sure it won't be quiet, it's still pretty early! I bet in 2-3 months time this thread will have a million replies haha!
Reply 17
Original post by kelly49

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rang them up, and after you've applied for student finance you get sent a payment plan thing telling you when your loan gets paid to you, so you just have to email goldsmith a copy of that and they'll let you pay then instead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by TashaMalks
I rang them up, and after you've applied for student finance you get sent a payment plan thing telling you when your loan gets paid to you, so you just have to email goldsmith a copy of that and they'll let you pay then instead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right cheers! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Stieff
Yeahh, I e-mailed them just before just to ask what the crack is for that! And i'm sure it won't be quiet, it's still pretty early! I bet in 2-3 months time this thread will have a million replies haha!

I hope so!! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending