Scroll to see replies

Well atleast we have both found one person haha ☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey I have bcu MH as my firm choice to :smile:
Was thinking of private accommodation rather than halls, hoping to see if a few other people want to house share etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Lauren :biggrin: and that's not a bad idea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
hi Lauren, hows the wait going?
Anyone interested in looking for shared house accommodation cheaper than halls.
Me and my room-mate are both girls 20 and study adult nursing at BCU we will be going into our second year in sept 2015 and are looking for 2-3 other people to share a house with.
Email me if your interested in looking with us [email protected]
Original post by mandamae
Hello is anyone here in the student room forum applied for MH nursing at BCU?
If so have you had your interview? if so when? Have you had a reply?

Thought it's a good idea to get the possible MH nursing soon to be students together here :smile:

Hey Ive just been flicking through and saw this post, been looking for mental health nurses who start at BCU in January 2016? Any one in the same boat?
Reply 26
Thought I'd bump this. Had my interview today at BCU! Really excited to hear back :smile: anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Awujo
It was quite easy, yes. Im not really sure about accomodation. I really don't want to live in student accomodation. How about you? Do you live local or are you moving? X

Hi what kind of numeracy and literacy questions came up? and what questions did they ask in the interview ?
Original post by Robynrach
Hey Ive just been flicking through and saw this post, been looking for mental health nurses who start at BCU in January 2016? Any one in the same boat?

Hi found out today that im coming to bcu i dont want to get to excited. Does anyone know what date it actuallt starts ?
Hi can I get your email I would like to ask you a couple questions about the course. IWill be starting in January x
Hi can I get your email I would like to ask you a couple questions about the course. I

Will be starting in January x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending