The Student Room Group

Sports Therapy applicants 2013

HEY! I was just wondering if anyone has applied to do a sports therapy course starting in Sept? Or anyone that is doing one now? I have narrowed my choices down to Bedfordshire or Teesside but can't decide between the two! Thank you :smile:
I've applied and gained an offer from Bedfordshire for sports therapy!
went to the applicant day and i really enjoyed it to be honest, the area don't seem to be the greatest but i'm used to that coming from Southend/Basildon in Essex but the uni itself seemed to have great facilities.
Reply 2
Ahh that's great! Where else did you apply to if you don't mind me asking? Yeah Luton's not the best, but fair enough. I live in Bedfordshire, about 20 miles from Luton and it's just like your typical town, there's rough areas of every town/city!
Uni college Birmingham - Sports Therapy, Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge) - Sports coaching, Cumbria (just a little too far from home! lol) - sports rehab and Canterbury Christ - Business with sport science.
yeah everywhere you go nowadays has nice and rough parts so i decided to accept my offer from Bedfordshire yesterday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest