The Student Room Group

Η Ελληνική Κοινωνία

Scroll to see replies

I know!! I forgot to ask to be a member...oh well. We can just keep it lively, 'til other people wake up : )

I think the society page always does it...it's one of the things that irritates me about it. Also the fact that I can't search for a society...grrrr.
Reply 61

lol it's in alphabetical order though:p: so go look for H:p:
Why H? I realise that it's a dumb question which probably has a very clear answer, but you know me...
Reply 63
lol well basically because the society's first letter starts with the H:smile:
~Lc~
lol well basically because the society's first letter starts with the H:smile:

As an old teacher of mine would say...it's not rocket science...! *hits self on head*
Reply 65

LOOOL! you need to get back to IB man.. A levels isn't gnna help you discover the rocket science.. or anything else for that matter:p: where is every1?
Kill kill kill
earthredalert89
Kill kill kill

?

To Lc: You have no idea how much I miss IB. Things made sense there....although maybe it's just because I've changed unexpectedly...
Reply 68
Who's killin who? hehe *hides*
Yea I figured you did.. I don't get why you didn't go to an IB school where u are now though...
~Lc~
Who's killin who? hehe *hides*
Yea I figured you did.. I don't get why you didn't go to an IB school where u are now though...

It's not the best school...besides, it didn't offer two of my subjects at IB level. Which would have been kind of a problem anyway.......

MY GOSH ARE THE GREEKS IN TSR COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS! Rise, all ye Graecians!
Reply 70
nai! bo esaste (is that right at all? hehe it was an attempt:p: ) and thx to who ever repped me:biggrin: I'm guessing it's les meserbles since me and you are the only people posting here:p: :love: I got another shiney:biggrin:
~Lc~
nai! bo esaste (is that right at all? hehe it was an attempt:p: ) and thx to who ever repped me:biggrin: I'm guessing it's les meserbles since me and you are the only people posting here:p: :love: I got another shiney:biggrin:

Lol - good attempt :p: You're welcome for the other shiny - I thought you deserved rep for your valiant efforts in keeping this thread alive. Which we are succeeding, despite it's being a basically one-on-one conversation :p:
Reply 72
thn trith 5 feb ellada-korea sto ghpedo ths fullham
Reply 73
oka I understood some of that:p: welcome xania:biggrin: see miserables people are coming:p:
~Lc~
oka I understood some of that:p: welcome xania:biggrin: see miserables people are coming:p:

Proselytisation! We should advertise.......

And welcome, Xania :smile: Apo kriti eisai, fantazomai :p:
Reply 75
more proselytisation:
Greek indie night paraskeuh 9 feb The Fly,Oxford Street,london
les_Miserables swsta fantazesai :P
Reply 76
I see this thread has died since I've been banned:p:
what's happenenin greeks? hehe
~Lc~
I see this thread has died since I've been banned:p:
what's happenenin greeks? hehe

You got banned? How? Why? :p: Difficult to imagine...
Let's think of interesting ways to keep this alive...
Reply 78
lol I asked to be banned to finish my IAs:P:
was supposed to stay banned till the 18th but then I got bored with all the IA crap:P: so I'm bakc:smile: we should have a big advertisement sumwhere about this soc.. orr you all can work on teaching me greek:smile:
~Lc~
lol I asked to be banned to finish my IAs:P:
was supposed to stay banned till the 18th but then I got bored with all the IA crap:P: so I'm bakc:smile: we should have a big advertisement sumwhere about this soc.. orr you all can work on teaching me greek:smile:

It's actually in my signature lol - but I don't post enough. To advertise, I mean. OK, teaching you Greek sounds good lol. How good is your Greek to start with?

Quick Reply

Latest