The Student Room Group

Η Ελληνική Κοινωνία

Scroll to see replies

Emelynaki
Kalispera paidia, eimai nea sto forum kai fetos tha kanw kai egw to application mou me thn elpida na me dextoun se kapoio apo ta panepistimia ths epiloghs mou(sugkekrimena endiaferomai gia psuxologia). Tha ithela na epikoinwnisw me kapion apo esas pou eite einai na kanei aithsh gia spoudes to 2011 opws egw eite gnwrizei polla ws anafora ta application k to ti xreiazetai enas foithths apo ellada(fisika exw diavasei ta entry requirements se kathena apo ta panepisthmia pou me endiaferoun omws tha ithela kapoia epipleon epeksigish)ktlp kai exei thn diathesh na me voithisei kai na mou exigisei kapoia pragmata. Kserw oti to thema mou isws sas fainetai ligo xazo kai geniko alla ofeilw na omologisw oti den gnwrizw kai polla panw sto sugkekrimeno thema mono tis plirofories pou exw sulleksei apo to internet kai oi plirofories apo enan simpatriwth/isa tha mou htan polu xrhsimes.

Thanks in advance paidia :smile:

Eimai sti Nomiki tou KCL.Rwta me o,ti 8eleis:smile: x
Reply 921
Sas xairetw apo thn omorfh Krhth! Hello from the beautiful island of Crete!

I was wondering if you could help me...I'm a greek student and I am planning to come to Oxford for 5 months (IN ABOUT A WEEK) to work as a trainee at the WTCHG (Headighton area) and I am completely lost! I DON' T HAVE A PLACE TO STAY YET! Since I have not been abroad before, I didn't have much luck searching for a low priced room or campus dorm.
Please if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to reply. Any advice would be useful!! THANK YOU!
Reply 922
Sas xairetw apo thn omorfh Krhth! Hello from the beautiful island of Crete!

I was wondering if you could help me...I'm a greek student and I am planning to come to Oxford for 5 months (IN ABOUT A WEEK) to work as a trainee at the WTCHG (Headighton area) and I am completely lost! I DON' T HAVE A PLACE TO STAY YET! Since I have not been abroad before, I didn't have much luck searching for a low priced room or campus dorm.
Please if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to reply. Any advice would be useful!!
Eyxaristw polu!!!
What's a WTCHG??
Hi all :hello:

We're reviewing all of the social groups following migration to vBulletin 3.8 and we've noticed that this group doesn't have any active leader. Would anyone like to take over?

~Lc~
x

I'm quoting you specifically as you're currently a deputy leader. :smile:
:bump: Any interest in taking leadership of this group? We need to have *someone* to look after it. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by generalebriety
I got A*, so eat that! :smile:

Unfortunately I don't think Ancient Greek bears too much resemblance to Modern Greek (can you read Old English?)... but hey, I still know my alphabet. And I can swear quite a bit in Modern Greek, even if the only useful thing I can say is yeia sou. And I can't even be bothered finding character map for the Greek characters. Ah well. :smile:

Actually, I have a friend who is from greece and he said that while Ancient Greek is a dead language that no one really speaks, he could still vaguely understand what you were saying if you spoke to him in Ancient Greek. So while obviously there are differences, the differences aren't so great that you couldn't pick up the general jist of what someone was saying if you understood Greek and they were speaking Ancient Greek.
So what do you guys think of recent Greek music releases?

I absolutely loved Anna's three-track EP/single, I literally can't wait for the album.

Peggy Zina actually surprised me with her new album, Rotisa is an amazing song and the whole album is really good.

The disappointment for me has been Elli Kokkinou. I had high hopes now that she's back with Phoebus but her new songs are all utterly forgettable so I'm not particularly fussed about an album from her.

There should be plenty more good releases before Xmas...
Reply 929
Original post by Illusionary
Hi all :hello:

We're reviewing all of the social groups following migration to vBulletin 3.8 and we've noticed that this group doesn't have any active leader. Would anyone like to take over?

I'm quoting you specifically as you're currently a deputy leader. :smile:

Hello,
I'm no longer active on TSR, so feel free to remove me from being deputy leader and putting someone else on there :smile:

good luck.

Original post by ~Lc~

Hello,
I'm no longer active on TSR, so feel free to remove me from being deputy leader and putting someone else on there :smile:

good luck.

You already were a deputy leader - I didn't change anything there! :p: We've now found another leader in i.am.lost so the key issue is resolved, but if any other members would like to help out by taking a role as deputy here that would be great! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 931
Original post by Illusionary
You already were a deputy leader - I didn't change anything there! :p: We've now found another leader in i.am.lost so the key issue is resolved, but if any other members would like to help out by taking a role as deputy here that would be great! :smile:

Wow your active, that was quick. Ya I haven't been on here for a while, so I forgot the societies (as they were called back in the day) I had started. Anyway I edited my post before you replied but it seems you quoted me just in time to keep my idiotic post visible.

Feel free to remove me, once again.

and good luck with all things TSR :smile:

Original post by ~Lc~
Wow your active, that was quick. Ya I haven't been on here for a while, so I forgot the societies (as they were called back in the day) I had started. Anyway I edited my post before you replied but it seems you quoted me just in time to keep my idiotic post visible.

Feel free to remove me, once again.

and good luck with all things TSR :smile:

Hah, apologies for the confusion there :p: It seems at the moment that it's not possible to remove the last deputy from a group, so I'm afraid that I can't remove you unless there's someone who can replace you as a deputy. However, I wouldn't expect this to cause any problems and there's nothing that being kept as a deputy will mean that you have to do. :smile:
Reply 933
My Greek housemate has been freaking me out with Bebe Lilly "Einai O Pappous Ekei?".

Ebros? Ebros?!
Oh yes, this has made my day :sexface:

Hey there..:P
I did't know there was a group for us..:biggrin:
Well I'm interested in Natural sciences in Cambridge. But ok it's a little bit difficult.
Wish me luck..:smile:

ta leme paidiaaa...(:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lonely_soul<3
Hey there..:P
I did't know there was a group for us..:biggrin:
Well I'm interested in Natural sciences in Cambridge. But ok it's a little bit difficult.
Wish me luck..:smile:

ta leme paidiaaa...(:

Hey, that's what I'm studying :smile: so feel free to ask me anything about it and I'll try my best to help.
Original post by i.am.lost

Original post by i.am.lost
Hey, that's what I'm studying :smile: so feel free to ask me anything about it and I'll try my best to help.

Oh really??How is it?? :biggrin:
Are you supposed to study for hours, because I'm sure it's really difficult...
:smile:
Reply 938
yassas :P
Hello guys,
Skeftomai na kanw aithsh gia spoudes oikonomikwn,doikhsh,logistikh h kati sxetiko sthn Agglia.To apolytrio mou den einai kai to kalytero molis 17.4(Me aristoys vathmous se Aoth 19.6 kai Aode 19.2 stis panellhnies).Se poia kaloytsika penepisthmia pisteyete oti tha exw kapoies elpides na me dextoyne?
Exw vre kapoia opws to Salford,Bradford,Dundee alla den enthoysiazomai.Eseis ti tha mou proteinate?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending