The Student Room Group

Η Ελληνική Κοινωνία

Scroll to see replies

~Lc~
oka I'm back! did good in my chem paper 1 and 2 alla paper 3 avprio enixero! lol I dnt feel like studying it:p: dunno might feel differntly in a couple of hours when I start to panic:p: what have u been doing LM? oo and btw I'm going to england on the 30:biggrin:

Oooo nice! Congrats on the Chem paper my dear :smile: What have I been doing? A LOT of revision - I'm starting to panic slightly at the bulk of the history I have to know....I don't know anything!! I missed a lot of stuff, see...

And you lucky lucky bugger - England?! What for? To look at unis?
EDIT: How come you disabled rep? And what's going on with luton666 *nudge nudge* :p: Kidding :tongue:
Reply 161
yea to look at uni's and for the oxford revision course:party: if u were still IB I would've convinced you to come:p:
about the history! URGH! I need to go find alternative resources about the crusades because my teacher decided only to give us one! while it clearly states in the syllabus "have at least 2 alternative sources and interpretations for each topic":mad: idiot!
rep disabling incident will tell u in a PM:p:

and luton's my feance :biggrin: go to the men soc you'll see why:laugh:
Aww, congrats on the wedding! Can I come? I'll bring some baklava.....:p:

Oh dear, about the history I mean. Why can the teachers not read the syllabus?! The bad thing is that with history, you need to have someone who knows wtf s/he's talking about...well, I guess that's the case with all the subjects...OK, now i've gone and got myself confused.

By the way, what are all of you Greek people doing for Easter? And Luton, where are you? Lc, get your fiance back!

Btw, the rep story sounds intriguing....makes me curious lol
Reply 163
well I don't need my teacher anymore.. because he can't really tell me anything I can't find out by myself.. so it's off to the libraries with my syllabus in april:biggrin:

and Luton'll be here soon:p: I linked him here:angel:
Lc you make it sound like im at your service the whole time.

LM i will get to the alphabet soon enough :smile:
HEhe - I don't care about the alphabet :smile: I mean, I do, take all the time you need, but we've missed you around here :smile: How have you been?
Reply 166
:eek: you only missed him:bawling: what happened to our friendship LM? :bawling:
Les_Miserables
HEhe - I don't care about the alphabet :smile: I mean, I do, take all the time you need, but we've missed you around here :smile: How have you been?

Aaww ive been missed :love:

Im good thanks how are you?

Lc stop getting jealous.
Reply 168
:eek: fine!:hmpf:
Lc agapi mou, of COURSE I MISSED YOU! :smile: On the honour of our friendship :smile:

Luton, you mean you're not at her beck and call?? :eek: could have fooled me :p:

I'm pretty good I suppose - working on a nasty history essay and procrastinating, as usual, on TSR :p:
Reply 170
he is at my beck and call;dry; else wedding's off:mad:

LM agapi mou Luton fakasmo:laugh: we need to put him on a nice short leash;yes;
~Lc~
he is at my beck and call;dry; else wedding's off:mad:

LM agapi mou Luton fakasmo:laugh: we need to put him on a nice short leash;yes;

I saw some lovely ones in the pet shop the other day...what colours/styles were you thinking? Luton, any particular preference?
:hmmm:
Reply 173
Les_Miserables
I saw some lovely ones in the pet shop the other day...what colours/styles were you thinking? Luton, any particular preference?

;yes; I like the sound of that:king1: I think red would be nice for him:p:
~Lc~
;yes; I like the sound of that:king1: I think red would be nice for him:p:

How's this look? https://www.nuvetlabs.com/order/images/pictures/leash%20red.jpg
:frown:

Are all Greek people bullies?
Reply 176

:rofl: I love it:love: I'm repping you for that post:rofl:

@Luton: ;console; I'm only half greek:rofl:
Hahaha! I think that Luton's been all disillusioned about Greek girls now. Well, he's marrying one - might as well know what he's getting into :p: Isn't that right, Luton?

I'm off to work on my coursework - it's due tomorrow :eek:
Reply 178
:laugh: no he's marrying an armenian-Jordanian-Greek he gets 3 times the bela that a normal guy marrying just a Greek girl would:p:
good luck on your coursework hun:hugs:
~Lc~
:laugh: no he's marrying an armenian-Jordanian-Greek he gets 3 times the bela that a normal guy marrying just a Greek girl would:p:
good luck on your coursework hun:hugs:

Mana mou re! Thank you :smile: Ohhh - so he's getting the full Mediterranean temperamental personality :smile: Alongside with the beauty :p:

And the coursework is DONE! For the first time in my life I didn't procrastinate, so I only had some last-minute tweaking, plus (of course) the bibliography...

How goes IB?

Quick Reply

Latest