The Student Room Group

Archaeology applicants 2013

just thought id do a thread for people who have applied to study Archaeology in 2013. Be great to know where you got offers from, where your going to pick as your firm and insurance choice etc etc :smile: or even anyone whos currently studying it wishes to contribute feel free! I have offers from Cardiff and Winchester - havent decided where im gonna go yet!
Reply 1
Ooh, yay! Fellow archaeology people! I've firmed Oxford and insured Durham :smile: have you heard back from all yours, or are you waiting on a few?
Reply 2
Hello :smile:
I will probably firm Reading for BSc Archaeology.
Reply 3
Original post by jlennard17
Ooh, yay! Fellow archaeology people! I've firmed Oxford and insured Durham :smile: have you heard back from all yours, or are you waiting on a few?

Oh right cool :smile: yes i heard back from all mine, got rejected for Bristol and Reading
Reply 4
Original post by DaniD
Hello :smile:
I will probably firm Reading for BSc Archaeology.

Oh right :smile:, i applied for reading to got rejected though!:frown: I know they're good for archeaology
Reply 5
Original post by tavy94
Oh right :smile:, i applied for reading to got rejected though!:frown: I know they're good for archeaology

oh thats a shame :frown:
I have an offer from Cardiff too and would love to go there, but I will have to commute every day to University and Cardiff is just a bit too far for me. Love their Archaeology programme though :smile:
Reply 6
I have firmed my offer for BSc Archaeology :smile: Cant wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
congrats! Good for you :smile:
Original post by DaniD
I have firmed my offer for BSc Archaeology :smile: Cant wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tavy94
congrats! Good for you :smile:

I'm doing Archaeology too! but i'm BA..
I start my second year of my BSc in October. You guys are in for a very enjoyable year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending