City University 2013 applicants/Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No Engineers?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Hey guys. I've got an unconditional offer for Music at City, any other musicians out there? I haven't firmed it yet as I'm waiting to hear back from a few others still. Also- is anyone looking for a house for September rather than halls? I'm coming from Ireland and would love to find some other City students to flat share with :smile:
Original post by catherine2013
Hey guys. I've got an unconditional offer for Music at City, any other musicians out there? I haven't firmed it yet as I'm waiting to hear back from a few others still. Also- is anyone looking for a house for September rather than halls? I'm coming from Ireland and would love to find some other City students to flat share with :smile:

Hey :smile: I'm torn between halls and a house. The halls would be a great experience, but the prices are offputting, the cheapest accommodation is £185 which is extortionate for a cluster flat! Anyway good luck with making your choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by dan94adibi
Got an offer for Accounting and Finance.
Can't wait to start in Sep (hopefully)
The condition is a bit tough but hopefully I'll over come it.

May I ask when did you send out your application and when did you get the decision back from CASS? I'm still waiting for there decisions :frown:
Reply 24
I applied for Law at City in December and got my offer in January, I planned to firm them but because I sat two of my A Levels early, they lowered my offer from AAA to BBC which, although it takes a lot of pressure off me, meant they'd become my lowest offer so I had to insure them. Frustrating but I'm determined to be there in September, I'm absolutely in love with it! Anyone else been offered Law? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosa_
I applied for Law at City in December and got my offer in January, I planned to firm them but because I sat two of my A Levels early, they lowered my offer from AAA to BBC which, although it takes a lot of pressure off me, meant they'd become my lowest offer so I had to insure them. Frustrating but I'm determined to be there in September, I'm absolutely in love with it! Anyone else been offered Law? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me!! I have an offer for law still deciding wether to firm or insure it. I'm going to a taster day on 10th so that should help me to decide. Where did u firm?
Hi!
Im all new to this!! got an offer to study children's nursing!....we need more guys/girls on the childresn nursing degree to post!!! :smile:
Reply 27
Firmed City for international politics Bsc :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tharntharn
May I ask when did you send out your application and when did you get the decision back from CASS? I'm still waiting for there decisions :frown:

I've got it before christmas.
When did you send you application in?
Reply 29
Original post by dan94adibi
I've got it before christmas.
When did you send you application in?

Thanks for your reply mate.

I sent mine out in february after UCAS deadline.
(I'm an international student and the deadline for us is 30 June)
Argggh the waiting is so torturing.
Original post by tharntharn
Thanks for your reply mate.

I sent mine out in february after UCAS deadline.
(I'm an international student and the deadline for us is 30 June)
Argggh the waiting is so torturing.

Don't worry. Hopefully you'll get your offer and I'll see you in September in my first lecture. :wink:
Reply 31
Firmed with City for Adult Nursing. :3
Anyone given any thoughts to what clubs or societies they want to join?
Reply 32

Hello! I'm thinking about sharing a flat too, so let's keep in touch if you're going to firm City :smile:
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Hey :smile: I'm torn between halls and a house. The halls would be a great experience, but the prices are offputting, the cheapest accommodation is £185 which is extortionate for a cluster flat! Anyway good luck with making your choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: Absolutely agree... I lived in halls before and now I look back the amount of money for the facilities was scandalous! Thanks so much, and you too! If you do decide on private accommodation stay in touch!

Original post by ItsGGio
Hello! I'm thinking about sharing a flat too, so let's keep in touch if you're going to firm City :smile:

Hey :smile: Oh that's really good to hear- yes I definitely will! Should know in the next week or two. What did you apply to study?
Hey :smile: Absolutely agree... I lived in halls before and now I look back the amount of money for the facilities was scandalous! Thanks so much, and you too! If you do decide on private accommodation stay in touch!

No problem, and I will know in the next month so ill stay in touch.

Hey :smile: Oh that's really good to hear- yes I definitely will! Should know in the next week or two. What did you apply to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Tharntharn

Its takes our Admissions Team 6-8 weeks to process an application, so please bear with us :-) If you would like to contact someone in Admissions, please contact [email protected] quoting your full UCAS ID number

Thanks

Verity
Reply 36
Original post by TaylorGang_4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you apply for accommodation if city is your insurance?
Reply 37
Original post by ItsGGio
Hello, I got an offer as well for Journalism (BA) :smile:

are you going to firm City then?:biggrin:
I'm not really sure. I'd be lying if I told you. Contact City, they'll have all the necessary information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Cass Business School
Hi Tharntharn

Its takes our Admissions Team 6-8 weeks to process an application, so please bear with us :-) If you would like to contact someone in Admissions, please contact [email protected] quoting your full UCAS ID number

Thanks

Verity

Thank you for your reply.

I did contact admission team and I've got an email back yesterday saying that 'hopefully I should have the decision shortly' :smile:

So I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest