The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

UNITE Old Fire Station 2013/2014

Hey guys ,
Im a 3rd year student at the University of Aberdeen and I'm moving into 260M ROOM 1 in September. Just wondering if anyone else is on here that's moving in and if anyone has stayed there before how is it ?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!

I'm a 1st year RGU student and I'm moving in in September too. I've not really known anyone who's lived there before but it seemed nice enough when I went to have a look around and book :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hey guys, I'm going into second year at Aberdeen university and I staying in the old fire station at the moment and again next year, it's really nice place, and the location is perfect. I'm moving into 260N room 5 I think.
Reply 3
I'm going into first year at RGU and I am moving into 258C room 2 :smile:
I assume the number at the end just means what block you are in? Does anyone know if you're restricted from other blocks or can you just wander around?
Yes to the letter at the end! :smile: I'm not sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in 262T by the way :smile:
Original post by ThatBeatonBoy
I'm in 262T by the way :smile:

What uni are you at? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OliviaTurner
What uni are you at? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at Aberdeen Uni, going into second year next year. What about you? :smile:
Original post by ThatBeatonBoy
I'm at Aberdeen Uni, going into second year next year. What about you? :smile:

1st year RGU :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My flat has now been changes to 262D room 5 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Reply 13
Im going into second year at aberdeen uni and im staying in 264H room 1 :smile:
Reply 14
I'm block F flat 266A:smile: anyone else?
Reply 15
I'll be starting my HNC Practical Computing At Aberdeen College but after been fed up of travelling back and forth between Aberdeen and Fraserburgh I've took it upon myself to get a Place, I'll be moving in August.

Oh ill be in Block F Flat 266B
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Anyone staying the flat 260N?? its my second year a college and second year t the old fire station, me and my friend will be moving into 260N and are looking to see if we can find anyone whos going to be living with us :smile:
Reply 17
Hey. anoyone stYing in flat 266K? I am going into my second year of Uni at Aberdeen and would really like to meet some of my flat mates before arriving in September. :smile:
Reply 18
Hey guys, i'm in 3rd and moving into flat 260f in September, is anyone doing the same :smile:
Original post by DeejBruce
I'll be starting my HNC Practical Computing At Aberdeen College but after been fed up of travelling back and forth between Aberdeen and Fraserburgh I've took it upon myself to get a Place, I'll be moving in August.

Oh ill be in Block F Flat 266B

hey! me and my friend rosie are moving into 266B on the 23rd and 24th of august :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending