The Student Room Group

MSc adult nursing UWS 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hi guys, not sure if anyone is still on this but I'm up for the testing day in august for Jan intake. Can anone share some advice/info about what to expect? Thanks
Could anyone advise me as I am having difficulty getting the info I need from the uni. Does the course come with a guaranteed bursary? Also do u guys have a rough example of the timetable. I would like to apply in the next few years. Thank you.
Reply 222
Original post by clairegavslass
Could anyone advise me as I am having difficulty getting the info I need from the uni. Does the course come with a guaranteed bursary? Also do u guys have a rough example of the timetable. I would like to apply in the next few years. Thank you.

As far as I know any nursing/midwifery comes with a guaranteed bursary, u just apply to saas. Its about £6500 a year.
I found a copy of the timetable by googling it. Looks like 3/4 days a week when not on placement.

X
I got an offer for MSc adult nursing for Jan 2017 at UWS. Is anyone else got an offer?
Secondly can anyone please tell me, how many days you have to attend the classes per week. Please update me.
Thank you
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending