The Student Room Group

anybody going to norhbrook college in 2013

anyone going to northbrook college in 2013
Yeah I am! What are you studying?
Reply 2
hey fashion media and promotion what about you do you live in the goring area ?:smile::smile::smile:
I'm studying Music Business. :smile: No I don't, I'm looking for accommodation at the moment, but not sure whether to live in Brighton or Worthing. Loads of their past and current students live in Brighton.
Reply 4
yeah i wanted to live in Brighton but still not sure yet ..its better for night life and things lol
Reply 5
not really had the chance to look at accommodation right now doe were the ones you looked at good ?
Yeah I know it is. The rent in Worthing seems to be relatively the same price but the rooms are bigger and the houses are nicer.
Since the college year hasn't ended yet, not a lot of places are up for rent but there are some places available.
Reply 7
ooh thats good! really looking forward to go house hunting!!!:smile:

also what website did you find the accommodation
I've been looking on housepals and sites like that. There are loads of them!
Reply 9
yeah i had a quick look yesterday
Reply 10
Im starting at Northbrook in September. Im doing a Level 3 BTec Art and Design - Graphics. Slightly terrified as Im 27, so we shall see how it goes! Good luck finding accommodation, as a word of advice, worthing is considerably cheaper than Brighton, although doesn't have the night life that Brighton does! I lived in Brighton for 6 years, and then moved to worthing to save some money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending