The Student Room Group

Binmen pooing on your driveway; is this what Britain has become?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-21900971

Well I really have heard it all now.

Is this the state of our public sector? No wonder David Cameron wants to cut it.

If we were to privatise the refuse collection service things like this wouldn't happen as people would be employed who care about doing a good job, and they also know they'd be sacked if they did something so disgusting. As you might notice, the council hasn't sacked that individual; what does that tell you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chadya

Is this the state of our public sector? No wonder David Cameron wants to cut it.

If we were to privatise the refuse collection service things like this wouldn't happen as people would be employed who care about doing a good job, and they also know they'd be sacked if they did something so disgusting. As you might notice, the council hasn't sacked that individual; what does that tell you?

Don't you think privatising the whole industry based on instances like this is a bit of an overreaction?
Original post by Chadya

The trash media pervasive on our globe relies on such reactions, and will continue to misinform its users with the sensationalist, one-sided reporting.

The words 'dumbing down' gives such media garbage a massive benefit of the doubt.
Reply 3
Original post by reciproversexclu
The trash media pervasive on our globe relies on such reactions, and will continue to misinform its users with the sensationalist, one-sided reporting.

The words 'dumbing down' gives such media garbage a massive benefit of the doubt.

There's another side to report when a binman ****s in someone's drive?
There was a complaint made to my local council because one of the binmen tied a dildo to someones bin. Some people just have no sense of humour.

I refuse to see this as mere coincidence.
Reply 6
A binman took a dump on someone's driveway, PRIVATISE EVERYTHING!

:facepalm2:
Original post by cambio wechsel
Bravo, Sir.
Reply 8
Britain is creeping towards third world status.

that pun was just rubbish
Reply 10
Original post by rolos12345
Britain is creeping towards third world status.

do you not mean turd world ?

mwahahahahaha
Why would you want to privatise something like being a Bin man.

Nobody. I mean nobody would do this if they had a choice. People won't care about this type of job whether its private or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am from the area where this heinous incident occurred and I am utterly unsurprised. You get some strange people in Worcestershire.
Reply 13
Deranged.
Reply 14
I've bin crying my eyes out at some of these puns...
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
do you not mean turd world ?

mwahahahahaha

Made me laugh. :biggrin:
Reply 16
I'm curious what was wrong with the truck he was in after all it is a garbage truck no?
Reply 17
Original post by Chadya

It is privatised.
Next moronic thread please
Original post by Norton1
There's another side to report when a binman ****s in someone's drive?

Yeah. It's the diarrhoea end.

Glad you haven't a sh1tey sense of humour.:wink:
Original post by RemiMarcelle
Why would you want to privatise something like being a Bin man.

Nobody. I mean nobody would do this if they had a choice. People won't care about this type of job whether its private or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rather grand of you to say so....... this woman seems quite happy.
Original post by cl_steele
I'm curious what was wrong with the truck he was in after all it is a garbage truck no?

People tend not to like you sh1tting (or p1ssing/puking) in areas they frequent or usually work at.
Reply 19

People tend not to like you sh1tting (or p1ssing/puking) in areas they frequent or usually work at.

Unless he spent his time sat in the back of the truck and considering what else is back there I feel laying the morning log there would have been preferable to a clients drive...

Quick Reply

Latest