The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine Applicants 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MedicalMaureen
when was the deadline? I didn't receive any information about it :frown:

June 16th I believe? You should've been sent an email.
Original post by Jenitaaa
June 16th I believe? You should've been sent an email.

I didn't receive an email.
I've spent the whole day going through my emails and I was never sent that email
Did they ask you to do the TB screening?
I didn't receive an email.
I've spent the whole day going through my emails and I was never sent that email
Did they ask you to do the TB screening?

No.
No.

are you international or home/eu :smile:
fingers crossed this doesn't affect my offer.
are you international or home/eu :smile:
fingers crossed this doesn't affect my offer.

Home/EU (UK).
Home/EU (UK).

oh ok. :smile:
Goodluck for tomorrow.
Did anyone get clearing interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the GAMSAT cut off used here? or what its likely to be? for graduates applying for the 5 year prog
Does Plymouth accept GCSE resits????
Has anyone got the confirmation pack they said they'd send? In the email I got on results day, they said it'd be sent in August, but I haven't received anything yet. I did get the email about online enrolment though.
Original post by Ama2007
Does anyone know the GAMSAT cut off used here? or what its likely to be? for graduates applying for the 5 year prog

From what I've read, it's always set at 64. May need someone else to confirm that.
Original post by Tabris
From what I've read, it's always set at 64. May need someone else to confirm that.

:eek: :frown: yyyy does it have to be soooo unbelievably uncbdjhfkjhd

Thanks for letting me know
Original post by gnarlyoaktree
Has anyone got the confirmation pack they said they'd send? In the email I got on results day, they said it'd be sent in August, but I haven't received anything yet. I did get the email about online enrolment though.

I haven't got a confirmation pack yet either, hopefully tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I was thinking of applying to Plymouth, but I don't understand the A* in the offer. Like would they want a predicted A*AA or just AAA and under what circumstances would they make an offer of A*AA? Does that make sense?
Hi, what would you say i need to score GCSE grades wise to be considered? I have seen Plymouths requirements for GCSE, however, on average, what would you say people scored in their GCSES? What did you achieve?
Many thanks x
Original post by tanishasharma
Hi, I was thinking of applying to Plymouth, but I don't understand the A* in the offer. Like would they want a predicted A*AA or just AAA and under what circumstances would they make an offer of A*AA? Does that make sense?

I think that if you are predicted an A*AA then you will be expected to achieve that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cadburylala975
Hi, what would you say i need to score GCSE grades wise to be considered? I have seen Plymouths requirements for GCSE, however, on average, what would you say people scored in their GCSES? What did you achieve?
Many thanks x

They usually look at A levels (achieved ones) much more than gcse's. My classmates varied in their performance but all had good a levels. I personally had quite poor gcse's but good a level grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending