The Student Room Group

Has anyone done Product Design BSc at Sheffield Hallam or Bournemouth?

I can't decide between them. The course at Sheffield Hallam looks good because I'm interested in the engineering side, but I'm worried that according to a couple league tables, student satisfaction and feedback from tutors isn't good. Is this true, should I take any notice?
Bournemouth looks good too, but I'm worried they will concentrate too much on the design side.
Original post by sjs7395
I can't decide between them. The course at Sheffield Hallam looks good because I'm interested in the engineering side, but I'm worried that according to a couple league tables, student satisfaction and feedback from tutors isn't good. Is this true, should I take any notice?
Bournemouth looks good too, but I'm worried they will concentrate too much on the design side.

Consider Bournnemouth, I heard Sheffield Hallam has a decent reputation for engineering but just check more reviews and you will have made up your mind. Consider the ranking for engineering subject, check student reviews on whatuni, check the open days if you can. Good luck with your choices.
Reply 2
Yes thanks for that, I'm thinking Bournemouth probably has the edge. I've done quite a lot of research, visited both of them and checked student reviews on whatuni, but so far no reviews for the product design BSc courses. It would be good to hear from actual students that have experience of either of these courses.

Quick Reply

Latest