Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls with size DOUBLE D breasts or bigger

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not trying to be rude, is it just me or is it most girls have small breasts. In my opinion i would say only 10% of girls have breasts bigger than size Ds.

Any thoughts
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    have you ever tried to buy a bra for a girl with breasts bigger than a DD? if you want to spend under £40 its bloody hard. if 10% of women wanted bras over DD cup then more people would cater for them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And only 10% of blokes have a penis longer than 7.5 inches... Surely, "small" has to be referenced against something?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well if you only class DD and above as big then yes, most girls have small breasts. So what, breasts are lovely whatever the size.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    try finding bras that are 32/34DD so bloody difficult. All I ever see is small cup sizes, lucky them I say.

(Original post by arsenalfan)
    Not trying to be rude, is it just me or is it most girls have small breasts. In my opinion i would say only 10% of girls have breasts bigger than size Ds.

Any thoughts
    90% of that 10% are fat birds in macdonalds?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, you don't want big breasts. Mine are 36 HH and its a pain in the arse to get bras and the backpain? Don't even go there. And it's not even like they are pretty.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this is a stupid thread.

smaller than D is not small, girls with size C tits are not small you dimwit.

girls who are bigger than this are normally this big as they are fat which is not cool so get it sorted mate
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfan)

Any thoughts
    Is your penis bigger than 8 inches?

It works both ways. With that attitude, it'll serve you right to have girls laughing at your tiny willy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would like to point out (to defend big breasted women) that I am not fat.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sorry when i was typing your post was not there so sorry to offend anyone
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    BA British Airways im confused to know why they are selling bra's?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think this is a bit of a stupid post, no evidence to back up. As with most things there is a standard and deviations either way my gf 32B and thats fine with me. Breasts are just part of the whole body that you respect from your gf.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    try finding bras that are 32/34DD so bloody difficult. All I ever see is small cup sizes, lucky them I say.
    Tell me about it! The worst is when you see a really pretty bra and discover that once it gets above a D cup, it turns into some granny-style boulder-holder.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    BA - NOT British Airways, BlueAngel! See above :p:

And you can't say which sizes are 'big' or 'small' - it's all relative to the person in question, their body shape, whether they've got a small or large frame etc. I'm a 32DD and I don't look that big...I hope lol :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maag101)
    I would like to point out (to defend big breasted women) that I am not fat.
    :ditto: 32 is in now way large even if the cups size is silly *refuses to post cup size*
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norelle)
    Tell me about it! The worst is when you see a really pretty bra and discover that once it gets above a D cup, it turns into some granny-style boulder-holder.
    Yep exactly, thats always happens to me, I saw this pretty pink one in debenhams last week, they usually have my size, but this one only went up to D cup, I bought it anyway, lol and now they bulge out at the top, too small

Athena - yeah I know Next sell them, afew shops do yeah, I find them expensive just for everyday wear.

zav - :hugs: lol.

and whoever said big breasted women are fat, well for the record I'm not fat at all :mad: I'm stick thin, small waist, and my breasts DONT look SO big.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am a 34 E and I can never find nice bras in my size and for the record I am not fat.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bravissimo (sp?) are the BEST for bigger bras. I've got some lush ones, and they do online/catalogue as well as shops. I never buy mine anywhere else.
    • 12 followers

Does it matter what size a girls breasts are?
Updated: May 19, 2006
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.