The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So what YOU'RE saying is that girls with big boomshakalakas are FAT?
arsenalfan
Not trying to be rude, is it just me or is it most girls have small breasts. In my opinion i would say only 10% of girls have breasts bigger than size Ds.

Any thoughts

What do you base that on?

I'm not sure if there is even an "average" breast size. No one has totalled up all the breast sizes in the world and divided by how many they totalled. :rolleyes:
Reply 42
This is a stupid thread, i agree with a previous post small breasts can be nice hand sized. Its not really a big deal either way.
Lol this is a weird thread but what they hey... i used to be a 32E before kids then i went up to an F then after my 2nd they shrank down to a 34 D (but saggy like mens balls lol) ... i still have problems finding bras and wish i was a C cup....
Reply 44
Since the revelation that my girlfriend is a decidedly diminutive 5'1", I'm beginning to doubt whether hers would actually be considered all that prodigious by any normative standard.
You have a girlfriend!?!?!
Reply 46
Profesh
Since the revelation that my girlfriend is a decidedly diminutive 5'1", I'm beginning to doubt whether hers would actually be considered all that prodigious by any normative standard.

Don't quite follow that...are you implying that short girls can't have big breasts??
Reply 47
flora
:ditto: I'm sorry but the whole 'you can only have large breasts if you're fat' thing can only be a myth made up by women who are uncomfortable with having small breasts & want to make themselves feel better...and it really annoys me! Your back size will increase when you put on weight as well as your breasts, so the cup size (which is measured as the difference between your back size & the measurement round the bust), will usually stay the same! It's just as possible to be a 28HH as a 40HH. 'Big' is relative to the person! Im a size 8, with a 30 back size (you should try shopping for those :rolleyes: ) and well, certainly larger that a DD...

i'l do that if you can find me some nice 28G bras
oh and im not far either, unless you people have some wierd sense of fat
flora

I'd certainly like to see the study with this correlation that you're quoting as fact

You can perform the study yourself. Do the following things:

A. Find twenty women who wear 32A.
B. Find twenty women who wear 40A.
C. Find twenty women who wear 32H.
D. Find twenty women who wear 40H.

Record the time it takes you to complete each of these steps. Compare.
Niaya
oh and im not far either, unless you people have some wierd sense of fat

Oh but you're hot.

And 16. Lock yourself away from me little girl.
Reply 50
randdom
I am a 34 E and I can never find nice bras in my size and for the record I am not fat.

Bravissimo do gorgeous bras and they aren't all expensive.

Also, M&S sales are amazing. I got 5 bras for £3 each and they're all really pretty.
Reply 51
more adventurous
You can perform the study yourself. Do the following things:

A. Find twenty women who wear 32A.
B. Find twenty women who wear 40A.
C. Find twenty women who wear 32H.
D. Find twenty women who wear 40H.

Record the time it takes you to complete each of these steps. Compare.

Yes, because that would give me a really robust correlation :rolleyes:
Edit: and presumably as you're telling me to do the study myself, you actually have no hard evidence for your fact...regardless of how likely something might be, don't quote it as fact if there's no actual data!

Niaya

I know Bravissimo have some bras down to 28 in big cups, prob not many though, must be a nightmare for you- 28 is tiny!
flora
Yes, because that would give me a really robust correlation :rolleyes:
Edit: and presumably as you're telling me to do the study myself, you actually have no hard evidence for your fact...regardless of how likely something might be, don't quote it as fact if there's no actual data!

You don't need actual data to prove common sense. Just look at the women you see every day. That's like asking to prove that the sky is high...
Reply 53
Wonderboy Blue
You have a girlfriend!?!?!

Indeed, you'd be surprised how far 'pretentious twaddle' can get you in life; that is, provided you're not some blatant novice of the sort who would submit this:

However, all hinderances resolved, as they are now, and my reslove [sic] and desire renewed, I have no doubt that given the chance, I will enjoy and excel at degree level

As a paradigm of 'elegant' prose.

flora
Don't quite follow that...are you implying that short girls can't have big breasts??

Nope. Rather I was speculating that hers might be deemed 'big' only relative to her stature, which isn't.
Reply 54
big breasts = not good.

Always have to buy much bigger tops despite being very skinny. :frown:
Reply 55
At least 75% of my friends have G+ cup. I, however, lost some weight and the first place it always goes from is the breasts so I am now a measly C-D cup. It's still big seeing as my waist is a size 8 and I have to buy size 12 tops!!!!
Reply 56
Thud
big breasts = not good.

Always have to buy much bigger tops despite being very skinny. :frown:

I'd like to differ on that point, but I'm unsure as to whether I might deem myself adequately qualified.
I'm a size 8/10 and I'm size 32D..so there you go, I'm not fat, and I have somewhat large breasts for my size. I might have gone up, because I haven't been measured for a while, and my bra's seem to be not fitting properly!..if it was up to me I would want smaller breasts..probably a B/C, less hassle in buying bras and tops!!
most of my friends have quite small boobs just like me (38A) i am slightly fat (size 16) which explains for the '38' only marks and spencer sell bras that fit me - with a 38 along with A is apparently quite unusual
Are you implying that there is something wrong with small boobs?! At least they won't go saggy!

I'm a 32B and there a perfect size for me, much bigger would just look stupid. Boobs are supposed to fit your frame. I haven't had any complaints from lads!

Latest

Trending

Trending