The Student Room Group

UCAS Convention Sussex

Ol'ite boys and girls,

Just wondering if you need to make a booking to attend the convention (at the Uni of Brighton; Falmer campus) on the 25th/26th of February [which happens to be tomorrow].

Thanks a bunch.
Reply 1
Original post by lowgasprices
Ol'ite boys and girls,

Just wondering if you need to make a booking to attend the convention (at the Uni of Brighton; Falmer campus) on the 25th/26th of February [which happens to be tomorrow].

Thanks a bunch.

Are you going by yourself of on an organised college trip? I don't remember registering or anything last year, but they may want to know numbers - you could try checking on the university website?
I've booked, as not going on a school trip or anything, (booked on the UCAS website) am assuming that you probably have too but i'd check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Not sure about booking, but you'll need a time machine...
Reply 4
Original post by LadyHaha
Are you going by yourself of on an organised college trip? I don't remember registering or anything last year, but they may want to know numbers - you could try checking on the university website?

No, i'm not going as a school, just me and a friend, I've tried emailing them but I haven't got a response, I reckon it's too late to get a response from the university, do you think they'll tell us to go away if we didn't book?
Reply 5
No, i'm not going as a school, just me and a friend, I've tried emailing them but I haven't got a response, I reckon it's too late to get a response from the university, do you think they'll tell us to go away if we didn't book?

If you've already emailed them, you should be fine :smile:
Here's their website anyway, so you can see if it answers any more of your questions:
http://www.brighton.ac.uk/opendays/index.php/he-fairs-and-exhibitions
Hope you have a good day tomorrow - I found it really useful :smile:
Reply 6
How did you find it? Did you get many prospectuses/ which ones?
Reply 7
Original post by LadyHaha
How did you find it? Did you get many prospectuses/ which ones?

Wow, this was a while ago, yeah I got many prospectuses, Lancaster, UEA, Nottingham (a HE fair came to our school this year) and I got the same ones, but it didn't matter, I'm retaking the year....
Reply 8
Wow, this was a while ago, yeah I got many prospectuses, Lancaster, UEA, Nottingham (a HE fair came to our school this year) and I got the same ones, but it didn't matter, I'm retaking the year....

Yes, ages ago - I'd completely forgotten about it! Haha, I repeated the year - definitely wasn't a problem as I had a good reason (changed subjects), and am now at Nottingham and really loving it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest