The Student Room Group

Imperial or Oxford Graduate medicine?

Hey guys,

I appreciate this is a lucky position to be in and i am very fortunate to have offers for the graduate entry program from oxford and imperial. However, I am finding it extremely difficult to choose between the two. I would very much appreciate any comments from people already doing the course at either university - especially if there are any bad points to note.

Thanks!
Is finance not an issue? If it is, consider inner city living. Also consider that Oxford's GEP is intensely science in the first year and then heavily clinical, whereas Imperial might be more balanced.
Original post by christopher.2012
Hey guys,

I appreciate this is a lucky position to be in and i am very fortunate to have offers for the graduate entry program from oxford and imperial. However, I am finding it extremely difficult to choose between the two. I would very much appreciate any comments from people already doing the course at either university - especially if there are any bad points to note.

Thanks!

Hi Christopher.2012

I want to apply to both imperial and Oxford and don't know if that is a big risk or not. What was your BMAT score ?
I met all the requirements and am due to sit for the BMAT on this Saturday (9th of September).
Original post by CCCambridge
Hi Christopher.2012

I want to apply to both imperial and Oxford and don't know if that is a big risk or not. What was your BMAT score ?
I met all the requirements and am due to sit for the BMAT on this Saturday (9th of September).

This post is three years old, you're unlikely to get a response.

Are you a grad? If so, you'll need a spare £36k for Imperial as it is a 5 year programme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestCat
This post is three years old, you're unlikely to get a response.

Are you a grad? If so, you'll need a spare £36k for Imperial as it is a 5 year programme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am an international student have have done my a levels in cambridge and uni in London (Biomedical science). I will have to pay the international fees for the duration of the course :smile:
i was just wondering if i stood a chance at either of the universities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending