The Student Room Group

How many A-Level chapters can be revised daily?

Hi,

For science subjects, how many chapters can you revise daily. I have 5 subjects to revise for. Would I be able to complete it all in 3 months? I have around 105 chapters to revise as I am answering both AS and A2 components together.

What is the best way to approach this?
I don't do science but that does seem like an awful lot. Why don't you revise more on the subjects you feel least confident with and less time on the ones you do. Then do some past papers and see which areas you need to cover still and then go over them again and just keep building up your knowledge as you go. But if you feel like you can do 105 chapters then go for it but do leave some room for past papers, especially with science subjects. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Superunknown17
I don't do science but that does seem like an awful lot. Why don't you revise more on the subjects you feel least confident with and less time on the ones you do. Then do some past papers and see which areas you need to cover still and then go over them again and just keep building up your knowledge as you go. But if you feel like you can do 105 chapters then go for it but do leave some room for past papers, especially with science subjects. :smile:

I have till October to complete this, including past papers and revision. I was wondering whether I should do 3 months revision and a few questions and then 3 months past papers.

It is an awful lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending