The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Anyone going to Middlesex in 2013?

Hey, I'm new here and just wondered if anyone else was going to Middlesex this year :^_^: . I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and English Literature :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im starting Popular Music at Middlesex in October :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
I'm hopefully going to be studying psychology with criminology (depending on results haha) :smile: it's my first choice though! :smile:
I've got a conditional offer to study Creative Writing and it's my first choice :smile: Really excited and nervous already!
Reply 4
Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing so I should be there in September hopefully :smile:) congrats everyone on their offers x
Reply 5
congrats...
I too have applied to study Biochemistry this year.waiting for their reply.
Reply 6
Woop! My first choice also. Will be studying Business Economics :smile:
Reply 7
I will be studying Dance! It will probably be my first choice!x
Reply 8
I'm starting at Middlesex this sept/oct to study psychology with criminology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Have they replied to any biomedical Science Students?
Original post by bahonsi
Have they replied to any biomedical Science Students?

Hey I applied for healthcare science under the neuroscience pathway but now I hear it will bedchamber to biomedicine? Having a hard time deciding if biomedical science is for me.
Reply 11
Original post by LaetitiaAaronK
Hey I applied for healthcare science under the neuroscience pathway but now I hear it will bedchamber to biomedicine? Having a hard time deciding if biomedical science is for me.

I wanted to do neuroscience aswell, but biomeidcal science is more of an open degree you can do lots with it, even when it comes to doing a masters degree. What sort of Profession have you got in mind?

Also have you got an offer yet?
Original post by bahonsi
I wanted to do neuroscience aswell, but biomeidcal science is more of an open degree you can do lots with it, even when it comes to doing a masters degree. What sort of Profession have you got in mind?

Also have you got an offer yet?

I really want to either work as a scientist. After I finish plan doing the NHS STP pathway to become a certified scientist.

Soo confused about course being changed from healthcare science to biomed.

Will being register with HCPC which will help me work in the NHS?

Nottingham : waiting :dontknow:
St Georges : rejection :hmpf:
Portsmouth : interview
DMU : offer
Middlesex : interview

How about you? I am.net sure whether u want to work with the NHS or go into private sector?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ChescaCookie
Hey, I'm new here and just wondered if anyone else was going to Middlesex this year :^_^: . I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and English Literature :colondollar:

Hey i'm going to be studying English Literature, and i have an offer from MDX :biggrin:. But i am having trouble choosing whether to go MDX or Westminister :s-smilie:... Help! :smile:
Well, I receieved unconditional, banking and finance...
am I the only one who is so boring to study banking ?
I've got a conditional offer for Mental Health Nursing and will hopefully take the offer if I miss my firm choice :smile:
Reply 16
Hey!!!!i wanted to do biomed ther,is that a good choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by LaetitiaAaronK
I really want to either work as a scientist. After I finish plan doing the NHS STP pathway to become a certified scientist.

Soo confused about course being changed from healthcare science to biomed.

Will being register with HCPC which will help me work in the NHS?

Nottingham : waiting :dontknow:
St Georges : rejection :hmpf:
Portsmouth : interview
DMU : offer
Middlesex : interview

How about you? I am.net sure whether u want to work with the NHS or go into private sector?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to work for NHs, with the hope of dong a grad med degree, however if that doesn't go to plan and i want to explore the private sector there i intend on taking a masters degree which will enable me develop my research skills better and gain employability in the private sector.
Just firmed Middlesex University for healthcare science (neurophysiology) pathway. Anybody else?...:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by PearlTx
Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing so I should be there in September hopefully :smile:) congrats everyone on their offers x

Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.

Quick Reply

Latest