The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Anyone going to Middlesex in 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by DanielaVictoria
I will! :smile: I talked to the guy from my university that was sent to middlesex last year, and he said that i'll probably get a room at platt, so I hope he's right :biggrin:

Yes, born and raised in Stockholm. :smile: haha I know, it gets really dark fast in the winter here. But the summermonths are really beautiful :smile:
Do you come from Paris? I lived at aix-en-provence for a while and fell in love with france, it's really beautiful.

I choose the moduels from the program that's called "international business administration". I'll be there for a year, how about you?

Yes, I'm planning on attending the orientation as well, and if I get a room I'll also use use the pick up service :smile: maybe i'll see you there! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I talked to some students of my school that went to Middlesex and they all got a room at Platt Hall - except those who chose private rented accommodation
I hope you'll get a response soon! I know how stressful that waiting is!! :/

It does yeah, it's crazy but quite special as well :smile: my brother felt a depressed after his semester there :tongue:
Yes I do! :biggrin: so I won't be far when I'll be living in London :smile:
You did?? That's really cool! How long did you live there? Tu parles un peu français alors? ;P
France is indeed a beautiful country but I think the attitudes of some people kind of ruin the image :/

Ohhhh!! I'll be studying that as well!
The students who studied there last year had the following modules:
-Contemporary issues in Business
-Services Management
-Entrepreneurship
-Leadership & Management
So I'll probably be studying those as well :smile: I'll be in Year 3, what about you?

COOL COOL COOL!! :biggrin: Ohh that's so great, I really wanna go on the Brighton and Cambridge trips among all the events organized! :smile:
Yes definitely, that'd be great!! :biggrin: my flight will arrive at 1.45PM but they said I'll have to wait for other flights so will probably see you there :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by alumni
Yeah I talked to some students of my school that went to Middlesex and they all got a room at Platt Hall - except those who chose private rented accommodation
I hope you'll get a response soon! I know how stressful that waiting is!! :/

It does yeah, it's crazy but quite special as well :smile: my brother felt a depressed after his semester there :tongue:
Yes I do! :biggrin: so I won't be far when I'll be living in London :smile:
You did?? That's really cool! How long did you live there? Tu parles un peu français alors? ;P
France is indeed a beautiful country but I think the attitudes of some people kind of ruin the image :/

Ohhhh!! I'll be studying that as well!
The students who studied there last year had the following modules:
-Contemporary issues in Business
-Services Management
-Entrepreneurship
-Leadership & Management
So I'll probably be studying those as well :smile: I'll be in Year 3, what about you?

COOL COOL COOL!! :biggrin: Ohh that's so great, I really wanna go on the Brighton and Cambridge trips among all the events organized! :smile:
Yes definitely, that'd be great!! :biggrin: my flight will arrive at 1.45PM but they said I'll have to wait for other flights so will probably see you there :smile:

I stayed there for a month to improve my french. I talked fluently when I left, but unfortunatly I've forgotten some. But I still understand and talk french, but it takes me a minute or two to get the grammar right :P
I have a friend who is going to paris as an exchange student this semester too, so it's quite convenient that I can just take the train there :biggrin:

Oh cool!
I applied for 3 modules of year 2 one year three, leadership and management. So maybe we'll be in the same class :biggrin:
Sounds fun!
I haven't booked my flight yet, but I was thinking of taking either the one who arrived at 12 or at 2pm. :biggrin:
Reply 62
Hi! I'm going to study Television Production at mdx this year! :smile:
Reply 63
I stayed there for a month to improve my french. I talked fluently when I left, but unfortunatly I've forgotten some. But I still understand and talk french, but it takes me a minute or two to get the grammar right :P
I have a friend who is going to paris as an exchange student this semester too, so it's quite convenient that I can just take the train there :biggrin:

Oh cool!
I applied for 3 modules of year 2 one year three, leadership and management. So maybe we'll be in the same class :biggrin:
Sounds fun!
I haven't booked my flight yet, but I was thinking of taking either the one who arrived at 12 or at 2pm. :biggrin:

Hahaha! :biggrin: ohh I'm sure you're being modest here :smile:
Yeah the Eurostar is just perfect! Takes from the centre of London to the centre of Paris!

Ohh yeah we'll probably be together in that course! :biggrin:
Gotta warn you though: one student who went to MDX last year told me that he hated this course as the teacher was completely unable to make her course interesting and nobody understood what she wanted in the assignments... :/

Alright well do let me know when you booked your flight - will probably see you on the 24th! :h:
Original post by alumni
Hahaha! :biggrin: ohh I'm sure you're being modest here :smile:
Yeah the Eurostar is just perfect! Takes from the centre of London to the centre of Paris!

Ohh yeah we'll probably be together in that course! :biggrin:
Gotta warn you though: one student who went to MDX last year told me that he hated this course as the teacher was completely unable to make her course interesting and nobody understood what she wanted in the assignments... :/

Alright well do let me know when you booked your flight - will probably see you on the 24th! :h:

Haha, well it seems that there's always one course with an "odd" teacher... Oh well, just gotta make the most of it :P

I've received an offer for a room at Platt (yay, finally!) and I land at Heahtrow at 12:50 PM - So I'm guessing I'll see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 65
Haha, well it seems that there's always one course with an "odd" teacher... Oh well, just gotta make the most of it :P

I've received an offer for a room at Platt (yay, finally!) and I land at Heahtrow at 12:50 PM - So I'm guessing I'll see you there! :biggrin:

OHHHH YAY!!! :biggrin: Congrats, I'm so happy for you!!
Yes, see you there or if not, see you at Platt! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kozma92
im starting Popular Music at Middlesex in October :smile:

Im starting popular music too :smile: although I was having thoughts of changing to music business and arts management as I thought it might suit me better :/ last min worries!
Reply 67
Studying Business starting October looking to get a student hall who else is living in halls ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by CocoMonChelle
Im starting popular music too :smile: although I was having thoughts of changing to music business and arts management as I thought it might suit me better :/ last min worries!

ahh good, ive found someone else who's studying the same course as me, i thought i was going to be the only one :smile: i think the Popular music course looks pretty good tbh, and it has modules on music business too, so i would stick with Popular Music if i was you :smile:
No your not the only one lol :smile: Yeah to be honest I thinks it's more for me the more I look at it! Did you study music before?
Reply 70
I'm starting this October too. I'm going to be studying Veterinary Nursing ^^
I'm studying popular music :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by Kyramy
Starting Primary Education in October, unconditional offer because I'm on a gap year at the moment :P
Received my offer of accommodation a few weeks ago and need to send it off in the next 4 days apparently - whoops, should probably check my email more often. xD
Platt Hall. Anyone else heading there?
Kyra :smile:

Hi, would you mind sharing your grades? It's just that i received a conditional from middlesex for that course but i'm worried i won't get the grades :s-smilie:
Reply 73
Woooo! I've been offered a place at Platt Hall today :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Tickerz
Woooo! I've been offered a place at Platt Hall today :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was offered a place at Platt Hall too today. Would have preferred Ushers hall to be honest but I'm glad I've got an offer ^^
Reply 75
Original post by yunus.monis
hey... i got an offer from MDX for business management....... anyone in the same course?

Me :smile:
Reply 77
I have a conditional offer for primary BEd is there anyone else on here doing it? :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Hey! I'm going to study Psychology and Counselling Skills, anyone else doing that? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Original post by sarahfrancis1991
Hi, if anyone is looking for private accomodation buddy up please send me a message. I'm 22 female going to be studying Fine Art from October, looking to move in mid-late September. I'm not too keen on Halls so would prefer a flat or house share near the university. budget not too big (no more that 150 pw preferably around the 100 mark.) Let me know if your interested.

I am interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending