The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

accommodation for insurance choice?

thinking about putting Sussex as my insurance but I got an email saying that accommodation is not guaranteed. I don't know if this is the same for any insurance choice but it seems a bit strange! I'm quite worried because I might not get into my firm choice so if I end up going to sussex i dont want to end up living with a host family as they suggest?? or off campus out of the way of everyone and missing all the fun.

Is this like a bit of an exaggeration or is it pretty much definite i won't get accommodation if i put it as my insurance
Reply 1
I think they just put it as a cover for themselves to be honest. But even if that does happen, the off-campus stuff looks really nice, it's right on the beach so don't worry too much!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Many Unis try to bribe you with a 'guaranteed' offer of accommodation to make you pick them as your Firm. Ignore it. Make your choice based on the course and which Uni you will feel comfortable about. Sussex has heaps of campus/Uni accommodation - there will still be some for you as an Insurance place.

Quick Reply

Latest