The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Msc at Warwick - At average Uni

Hello guys :smile:

I was just wondering a few thing, and I'm sorry if a similar question has been asked.

I currently a student doing economic at Manchester Met Uni (With not fantastic A-levels as I spent more time throwing my guts up then studying :/)

So...

1/ If I was to get 1st or 2:1 - which is highly likely - Would I have a change of getting in Warwick

2/ If I was to get in would a masters from Warwick out rule the poor (none) Repatriation of Manchester Met, when it comes to Jobs?

Or is my quest verging on hopeless?
Well you said you don't think you'll even get 2:1 so you couldn't even do masters if you wanted to since that's the entry requirement, even if you got your degree at the real Manchester
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by CoolStoryBroo
Well you said you don't think you'll even get 2:1 so you couldn't even do masters if you wanted to since that's the entry requirement, even if you got your degree at the real Manchester

I said "which is highly likely" to get 1st or 2:1
bump
I go to coventry, my 3rd year friend has an offer from warwick for the msc in economics, his average grade is about 74%, so if you replicate that, with strong references, their is no reason to say you can't get into warwick
Reply 5
What make you employable isn't solely depends on the reputation the uni where you got your degree, it's what value you can bring in to the firm. Anyway, a typical warwick offer for most wbs master is 65% average, you also need good reference plus good personal statement stating your 'real' interest in studying the course! Try to tell them your career plan and what that course can offer you and help you to achieve your goals!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest