The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Place at Leeds Met for Adult Nursing Wooooo!

Hey I recieved a Conditional Offer from Leeds Met on monday, i am over the moon as it was my very first choice to get in a Leeds! Can't Wait!! Has anyone else got a place at Leeds Met for adult nursing? or any other courses? Let me know :biggrin: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a conditional offer for adult nursing too and put it as my first choice! Cant wait to start! Are you living in halls? :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Hey Guys :smile:
I got an unconditional offer from Leeds Met last week! So happy!
I didn't attend an open day so haven't looked round the facilities, do they have a clinical skills lab etc? I'll be moving into halls if i choose Leeds :smile:
Well done everyone :biggrin: x
Hey! I got a Conditional for Adult Nursing at Leeds Met too! So excited to start. I'm thinking of living in halls though, but got no idea which to go for because of the whole contract length and that, do any of you know how many weeks it is, or got any idea about accommodation? Forgot to ask when I was there :') x
Reply 4
Yeah the facilities are really good they have a little flat aswell as the clinical skills labs which will be really good to practice in before we havr placements in the community :smile: ... I cant choose between opal and sugarwell court for accomodation, and im confused about how many weeks to pick too, i know its longer than other courses but when i went to my interview someone asked about accomodation and they reccommended opal because they tend to put professional courses in there and you can ask to live with quieter peope because of out placement and stuff :smile: x
Hey, i put Leeds met as my firm choice also :smile: so glad i know someone who's got a place to! i love leeds met really wanted to get in, and was made up when i was offered a place :smile: i think the facilities and clinical skills labs are brill, offers soo much! I am having the same dilema with accomodation aswell :/ it's crazy! but i'm torn between Opal and Carlton but think i'm gonna stick to Opal it seems better tbh! :smile: and we are a longer contract length of 51 weeks! Soo excited to start :biggrin: xx
I'm thinking of Sky Plaza or Broadcasting Tower, same price but seem a lot nicer, plus they're closer than Opal. Opal is good but it doesn't say about the longer contract? I'm so confused with it all aha.
Plus coz Opal is so big, I'm kind of worried about the whole having to get up and be in placement for early shifts, know how hard it is just getting up for them now! Aha. x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
i applied for opal the other day :smile: i just did the 43 weeks one because when i emailed them they said we can move in earlier if we need to and i could only see the 51 weeks for the carneige village accomodation its all so confusing lol! havn't even started student finance yet or nhs bursaries x
Opal it is! Defo :smile: gonna get it done today and booked! :smile: not even done my student finance or nhs bursary yet :/ haha! Whats this about an applicant day? Confused :O ohhh and how did you actually apply for accomodation online or did you ring them up? Xx
Reply 9
Does anyone know the end date of the nursing course? it only asks for the month and year, I'm guessing its June or July 2016?... just filling out the student finance part and have no idea!!
also how much does Leeds met charge for the tuition fees... on student finance is says its £8750 hmmmm x
Reply 10
yeah i emailed them cause i was confused, then booked online the next day :smile: applicant day? i havnt heard anything either lol! i need to apply for student finanace and everything soon its all so confusing haha! x
Lmao i'm even more confused at how many weeks to put down for accomodation! Ohhh student finance is a joke :/ i dont understand half of it! I think when i did a little practice test of mine i put in 9000 per year xx
Oh i rang up about applicant day, we don't have one.. it was all in the interview xx
Hi:smile:
I recieved a conditional offer for leeds met too for nursing :smile: Q

i was wondering would u no the best place to stay??
UOTE=NatashaJadeLowe;41972246]Hey I recieved a Conditional Offer from Leeds Met on monday, i am over the moon as it was my very first choice to get in a Leeds! Can't Wait!! Has anyone else got a place at Leeds Met for adult nursing? or any other courses? Let me know :biggrin: x
my first choice too :smile: i dont know where to live? haha
Original post by megan-18
I got a conditional offer for adult nursing too and put it as my first choice! Cant wait to start! Are you living in halls? :smile:
is that a reply back to me? i only signed it to this a few minutes ago so im so confused hahah :smile:
Original post by NatashaJadeLowe
Hey, i put Leeds met as my firm choice also :smile: so glad i know someone who's got a place to! i love leeds met really wanted to get in, and was made up when i was offered a place :smile: i think the facilities and clinical skills labs are brill, offers soo much! I am having the same dilema with accomodation aswell :/ it's crazy! but i'm torn between Opal and Carlton but think i'm gonna stick to Opal it seems better tbh! :smile: and we are a longer contract length of 51 weeks! Soo excited to start :biggrin: xx
Hey guys,

Im from ireland and i was just wondering where is the best place to stay?? i have no idea like :smile: ADULT NURSING :smile: :smile:
Hey guys!
Accepted Leeds met as my firm choice so I'll be seeing you all in September! Soon as the decision comes through the Leeds met website I'll be applying to Opal!!
I have have friends who live in Mill street in case anyone is thinking of going there, its really nice, but i think Opal will be more convenient :smile:
So so so confused about finance and the bursary, but as long as I get my accommodation sorted I can relax :smile: Excited :smile:
Too excited! Sure will see you in September! I have chose Opal for my accommodation as well, think most of the student nurses have chosen Opal, but was so confused with the contract length but all sorted and stress free now woo!
I am so so so confused too about the student finance and the NHS bursary, it's like a complete head muddle! haha! cannot wait to get it all the finance side complete as well! xx
i think i will go with opal myself :smile: do we pay for accomodation in full or what? being from ireland is soo confusing guys! :/ xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending