The Student Room Group

How to make relationships at uni?

I just got out a 2 year thing with my girlfriend and I'm not in second year at uni, but I really don't know how to meet girls for relationships. I mean I have had a few numbers in clubs but nothing serious. How do you meet someone for a relationship and not just cause of alcohol :P
My friends are all in relationships and as a joke suggested date at uni.com? and tbh I'm starting to consider it. What are peoples thoughts on the website? Is it worth my time?
Reply 1
don't try and look for one. usually you'll just meet someone at a house party/around uni/in lecture and get to know them that way - i'll always found that the best way to meet people
Reply 2
Generally dont look for one is a good idea. But unfortunately, if you took all the instances when people were drinking out, you'd be left with no time to meet girls at all. Play the game, and treat it as if it is a game. Meeting people is fun, so don't worry about it, look forward to it. And know the right time to get out the game and treat something as a real relationship when the time comes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending