The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Accommodation Applications 2013/14

Hi All,

The Student Accommodation Service are now accepting online applications for accommodation from students who have made UCLAN their firm choice. You need your student number to apply and all firm choice applicants will be sent this from 2nd April 2013. For further information please visit http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study/accommodation/how_to_apply.php

If you have any question I can try and answer them here - or you can email [email protected]

Thanks

Stuart
hi please could you explain the way the accomodations offers work?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi,

I can indeed; briefly.

You apply for accommodation via the online system. Once we are able to we will email you with further instructions about the accommodation offers that we have made you.

You will need to log back into the accommodation system, here you will be shown the full details of your offer, the room number, room type and full address, along with important information like the cost of the room and what payment options you have available.

At this stage you will be required to give us bank account details for your rental payments during the academic year (you will already have been given the dates and amounts) and make a reservation fee payment, for Home or EU Students this is usually £250. This payment will come off your first rent payment in September - it isnt a returnable deposit.

I hope this helps, if you wanted to know something more specific then please give the team a call - 01772 892529 (Option 2)

Thanks

Stuart
Thankyou that helped a lot! just waiting for my student number now than i shall be immediatly applying! thanks again

Quick Reply