The Student Room Group

What if I don't get the grades?

I have applied to do a course in International business. My offers vary from ABB to just 260 points as I wasn't sure where I would be at this point in the year. I really life Aston university, it's the highest grades at ABB, I also quite like Nottingham Trent and Sheffield Hallam, but I would give anything to study at Aston. I'm currently have grades of a distinction* (a*) and then 2 cs, which I feel I will struggle to get into Aston with now because I would have to do really well in my final exams. Do you think there is any leeway? If I apply for Aston and don't get in, am I likely to get awful accommodation at my insurance?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
In terms of leeway, it varies from uni to uni, some are very strict on offers, some more lenient. Unfortunately, there is no real way to know until results day, as unis wont tell you in advance if they would actually accept lower grades. In terms of accommodation for your insurance, again it varies between unis. Some unis dont start processing applications for halls until after results day, so it is worth checking the accommodation section of the website or prospectus of the uni you are likely to select as your insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending