The Student Room Group

Hypothecial: The Women you love is getting married to someone else

Scroll to see replies

Wasn't this one of the subplots of Love Actually?
Reply 21
Original post by Democracy
Wasn't this one of the subplots of Love Actually?

In a way yeah, expect in that sub-plot the character didn't annoce his feelings untill xmas eve i believe, ofc by then he had accepted that things were never meant to be, which is something that i have yet to full accept, part of me is still clinging to hope
Original post by Anonymous
In a way yeah, expect in that sub-plot the character didn't annoce his feelings untill xmas eve i believe, ofc by then he had accepted that things were never meant to be, which is something that i have yet to full accept, part of me is still clinging to hope

If you're still friends, she wants you to be there so go and wish her the best.

I can see how it must be painful from your perspective, but with time you will eventually move on :smile:
Reply 23
If you're still friends, she wants you to be there so go and wish her the best.

I can see how it must be painful from your perspective, but with time you will eventually move on :smile:

I plan to be there for her, through think and thin, and if she becomes singal, maybe TRY and get in there (although she has said that she doesn't think we could be anything, can't hurt me from trying)
Original post by Anonymous
I plan to be there for her, through think and thin, and if she becomes singal, maybe TRY and get in there (although she has said that she doesn't think we could be anything, can't hurt me from trying)

She's getting married which means that she's planning to spend the rest of her life with her fiancé. I wouldn't plan your life around the (small) chance of her becoming single again.

Sorry to be blunt about it, but that's really all there is to it.
Reply 25
She's getting married which means that she's planning to spend the rest of her life with her fiancé. I wouldn't plan your life around the (small) chance of her becoming single again.

Sorry to be blunt about it, but that's really all there is to it.

sorry that was meant for message on facebook, but the being there for her still applies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending