The Student Room Group

Worried What Friends Will Think

So I've been seeing this girl and she is genuinely lovely, we get on great, makes me laugh and I do find her very attractive; she's got a very very pretty face too.

I know this is going to come across as shallow but the one thing that worries me is what my friends and family will think. She's on the large size, which isn't a problem for me personally and definitely has it's benefits :wink:

I just wonder what people would think of us being together, I'm not ashamed of her or anything like that and I'm confident enough not worry what strangers will think. I just worry that family will think I can do better because of her size, when I think she's incredible.

I'm 22 and a masters student btw.
Reply 1
If you really like her, you shouldn't care what other people think; You're in the relationship, not them.
Reply 2
I think you're worrying over nothing. You seem lovely and she sounds lovely too. They'll see how happy you are and will in turn be happy for you.
Reply 3
They won't think anything and even if anyone does - who cares! You know how great she is so that's all that matters.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Your friends will accept your decision. Don't worry about it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending