The Student Room Group

Anyone here headed to University of Nottingham for Senior Status LLB this Fall?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone here is headed to Notts as part of the Senior Status LLB program? I'm 27 years old and would love to meet others who are going to be in the same program or even just other mature students at Notts!
Reply 1
Hi!

They just confirmed my place to study Senior Status LLB at Notts uni. I am 22 and really excited to have the opportunity to get a LLB degree in 2 years. Did you applied only to this kind of programms I mean senior status LLB because of being a mature student?
Reply 2
hi there! im going into the senior status llb..im finishing my llm here right now and it's been fantastic! look forward to meeting you!
Hi, sorry to take over an old thread, but how do you guys plan to fund it if you don't mind my asking? I'm considering applying after my undergraduate degree, I'd rather this than the GDL, but is it possible to get a TC? thanks!
Hi All,

I am currently studying business in Canada, and really interested in the two-year senior status programme.

I have read the newest law undergraduate study brochure on the school's website (http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/downloads/school-brochure-pdf/law.pdf). On page 7, it shows the total number of places for senior status is only 4.

It seems to me it is almost impossible to get in. How did you guys get into the programme? Any recommendations you can give me?

Many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending