The Student Room Group

After second date...

So I've been on my second date with this girl... She's really coo and pretty hot. The first date went really well, had a few drinks so the Dutch courage was in flow ha! She initiated a kiss at the end. The second date went good too however I was a bit nervous for some reason. At the end I could tell she wanted a kiss so I obliged.

However, I feel like the conversation isn't always flowing between us... Like its always me that needs to keep the conversation going! Maybe she's a bit nervous, she does seem to fidgit. Ther are times though when the conversation flows no problem (towards end of date). Is this just a nervousness?
Original post by En237
So I've been on my second date with this girl... She's really coo and pretty hot. The first date went really well, had a few drinks so the Dutch courage was in flow ha! She initiated a kiss at the end. The second date went good too however I was a bit nervous for some reason. At the end I could tell she wanted a kiss so I obliged.

However, I feel like the conversation isn't always flowing between us... Like its always me that needs to keep the conversation going! Maybe she's a bit nervous, she does seem to fidgit. Ther are times though when the conversation flows no problem (towards end of date). Is this just a nervousness?

Don't let her nervousness affect you, just control the conversation, and try to coax out some observations by asking quite specific questions of things you know she has an interest in.

'Shy girls' such as the one you describe are difficult to converse with first, but when you build common ground, she might find it easier to talk about things.

Generally, just looking for real signs of discomfort in the conversational area, asking questions and ignoring the nervousness should do the trick after maybe about 10 hours of being in conversation, after which you might see yourself always having to warm up the conversation before it gets going. Just how some people are, and will diminish the more you spend time together...

This is all based on my own experiences so I can't say for sure if this applies to the girl you describe, but what you described seems awfully similar to a few examples I can think of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending