The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Philosophy and Economics firmers 2013 Entry

Hi! I thought it would be great to have a thread for this course as well...:smile:
Reply 1
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering - in Germany it is very common to spend half a year (one semester) at a uni in a foreigen country. I found no information on that for Phil&Econ at UCL - is it technically possible to do that without losing a year?
Thanks
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by philxhunter
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering - in Germany it is very common to spend half a year (one semester) at a uni in a foreigen country. I found no information on that for Phil&Econ at UCL - is it technically possible to do that without losing a year?
Thanks

Well, I know that UCL has courses which have years in other countries, so in theory it could be possible, however I haven't seen anything like this on the website. I suggest that you ask them by e-mail:smile: And still, I advise you to come to UCL for Phil and Econ! Have you made a decision yet?:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi, I am firming straight Economics L100 and have a few questions:

How heavy is the workload for
economics? How many hours of lectures and seminars? Do you have to work much in the holidays?

Also what opportunities are there on the economics programme for work experience?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by Kit-Kat-kiss
Hi, I am firming straight Economics L100 and have a few questions:

How heavy is the workload for
economics? How many hours of lectures and seminars? Do you have to work much in the holidays?

Also what opportunities are there on the economics programme for work experience?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi! I'm sorry, I can't help you, I'm just an offer holder for Phil and Econ. However, I think you'll do great with an Econ degree from UCL when you'll be searching for a job...

Quick Reply

Latest