The Student Room Group

Think I'm pregnant. Don't know what to do.

I met my ex Nick on omegle. Kinda random I know. Me and my friend were on it one weekend and came across him and he seemed like a normal guy so I gave him my Skype and we talked and got to know each other. He had a girlfriend for ages so we stuck to 'cyber sex' lol. In October last year I eventually met him. Fr some weird reason he wanted to come here anyway to visit his friend in London (he's from New Zealand) and we arranged to meet. We had sex, and now I think I'm pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive, but I am going to go to the doctors and get it confirmed.

anyway I told nick he said he doesn't care basically and that he wants to stay with his girlfriend, who he told me he'd split with and that he doesn't want a baby with me and that because I haven't got a job and I'm not at college anymore I should get rid of it. I want to tell his girlfriend but I don't know how to tell her without sounding like a jealous loon, and I doubt shed believe me (he's a good liar). But, I did meet his friend so his friend would maybe back me up
Original post by Anonymous
I met my ex Nick on omegle. Kinda random I know. Me and my friend were on it one weekend and came across him and he seemed like a normal guy so I gave him my Skype and we talked and got to know each other. He had a girlfriend for ages so we stuck to 'cyber sex' lol. In October last year I eventually met him. Fr some weird reason he wanted to come here anyway to visit his friend in London (he's from New Zealand) and we arranged to meet. We had sex, and now I think I'm pregnant. The pregnancy test is positive, but I am going to go to the doctors and get it confirmed.

anyway I told nick he said he doesn't care basically and that he wants to stay with his girlfriend, who he told me he'd split with and that he doesn't want a baby with me and that because I haven't got a job and I'm not at college anymore I should get rid of it. I want to tell his girlfriend but I don't know how to tell her without sounding like a jealous loon, and I doubt shed believe me (he's a good liar). But, I did meet his friend so his friend would maybe back me up

First off I don't mean to sound horrible but why did you go ahead and meet him when you knew full well he had a girlfriend. Sadly he isn't going to care he just wanted sex off you and he got it. Telling is girlfriend probably isn't going to achieve much. Obviously your priority now is to go see the doctor and find out if you are pregnant for sure then decide what you want to do after assuming if you are really pregnant on whether you will keep it or not.
He flew from New Zealand to London just to bust a nut? That's dedication.Did you not wear a condom or did it break?
Original post by Anonymous

1. tell your parents
2. tell him to tell his girlfriend the truth about his visit to the UK
3. think about whether you want the baby or not
4. do not meet people from online and have sex unprotected
5. its actually your fault tbh but meh any wonder teenage pregnancy is going through the roof.
6. if you are a troll, it isnt funny!
I'm going to be honest, can you really cope with having a child at the moment? Perhaps he's right, maybe you should not have a child. If you don't have a job and aren't doing anything productive with your life what chance have you got bringing a dependent child into the a world. Having kids is expensive, now you could go on benefits but that is a pretty ****ty way to live and you'd want to do the best of your ability for a child. Seriously, I'm not having a go in any way at all, please don't think I am, I'm just saying perhaps not having a child is the best option for you. :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by fudgemuffins
He flew from New Zealand to London just to bust a nut? That's dedication.Did you not wear a condom or did it break?

He had already arranged to meet his friend. He didn't come just for me :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending