The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Anybody going to Medway school of Pharmacy in 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
do you know whether if we decide to got to Canterbury we would need to get a kentertainment pass ??
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by JWelsh1
Should definitely get adding on Facebook so we can meet up and organise getting back from Canterbury freshers

Defo! Inbox me and il let you know my Facebook name! ...as soon as we get over there we will be getting taxis booked haha
I'm commuting to Medway and it would be great to meet people at freshers, going Canterbury on a few occasions sounds such a good plan, been there a few times; lovely campus, and area!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Ryancpwhite
I'm commuting to Medway and it would be great to meet people at freshers, going Canterbury on a few occasions sounds such a good plan, been there a few times; lovely campus, and area!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you doing pharmacy?
On ucas it says that you have to send the results by 31st August have you already done that
Reply 45
Anyone up for a Facebook group to organise up a session at Canterbury freshers
Reply 46
Original post by vinochi

Sounds like a great idea!! :smile:
Unfortunately I'm not doing pharmacy, but the freshers idea would be good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by rittim
Sounds like a great idea!! :smile:

Yeah defo! :smile:
Hey! I'm doing pharm at medway too :smile: Really hope we can go to some of the canterbury freshers events; they sound so good! Are you all staying at liberty quays?
Reply 50
Original post by chicken3937
Hey! I'm doing pharm at medway too :smile: Really hope we can go to some of the canterbury freshers events; they sound so good! Are you all staying at liberty quays?

Yeah liberty quays! I'm doing pharmacy too:smile:
Reply 51
WOO, i am doing pharmacy too, I think making a community of people before we go to uni is a great idea! Lessens the nervousness of seeing totally new people! Going to canterbury as a group is a great idea as well!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 52
I'm doing pharmacy too, this freshers idea sounds great! Has this group already been made? If not inbox me your facebook accounts and i'll make a group chat :cool:
Reply 53
Original post by Mseun
I'm doing pharmacy too, this freshers idea sounds great! Has this group already been made? If not inbox me your facebook accounts and i'll make a group chat :cool:

Hiya, my name is Kyu-Jin Kim, just to get u started :wink:
Reply 54
Original post by vinochi

Mate, count me in as well!!!
Yesss! Yeah, has anybody made a Facebook group??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Mseun

Im doing pharmacy! Inbox me your fb!
Reply 57
Facebook Name: Rittim Nandi

I tried making a Facebook event and posting the link up on here but it doesn't seem to want to post.

Edit: type in the URL of Facebook and copy/paste this bit here: /events/483238481772572/?fref=ts

Hit enter and join the event :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by chicken3937
Yesss! Yeah, has anybody made a Facebook group??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inbox me your fb name :smile:)
Reply 59
Original post by maireadx
Inbox me your fb name :smile:)

If theres lots of us we could hire a minibus for the travel back it might work out cheaper or get the first train back :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending