The Student Room Group

A level Revision for Summer exams

Scroll to see replies

have flu, productivity has crashed
I'm going to make a timetable or a to do list or both because I like making them even though following them is a different matter :tongue:
getting coursework shizzle out the way, hardcore cramming after that :cool:
Reply 44
Ahhh got 6 exams, still haven't started revision i'm slacking.... need to start hitting library hardcore soon... on the bright side my CW is out the way I was in a similar situation last year but had may exams instead of June so hopefully this benefits me.

If you're aiming for them A grades you best start revising now unless you're Asian that is xD

Inabit best of luck, safeeeeeeee
Reply 45
Original post by Daniel George
getting coursework shizzle out the way, hardcore cramming after that :cool:

Trust me brudda
Reply 46
Original post by shamemii
my revision is non existent
WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO DISTRACT ME FOR?

i blame the Internet:afraid:...

You wanna come meet me so we can calm each others nerves and make a timetable together :wink:
Original post by TooMuchG
Trust me brudda

You have too much G :colonhash:
Reply 48
I'm pretty sure these threads are created to procrastinate.
Original post by anonymouspie227
Hehe, my city library! (If i say which library then everyone will know which town I live in D: D:smile: I do go to the library, when I want to do serious studying :smile:. It's the only way for me really.
What about you?

when i go library sometimes all i see is a bunch of hooligans messing about...
Reply 50
I cant use a revision time table, just do the work and let it take as much time as it takes lol. I dose off for 70% of my revision time. Ill make 20mins work about 2.5hours long
Original post by Robbie242
9 exams - easter rev.png Should be doing statistics now, slacking

Lol I would never be able to follow that. I can never do it more than 8 hours.
That is MAD!
Reply 52
I originally made a revision timetable to start the 1st of April, yet because of conflicting plans I ended up not sticking to it -whoops xD

So I haven't done much revision this half term, but I started it today:smile: Hoping to keep it up from now on! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by RB136444
I originally made a revision timetable to start the 1st of April, yet because of conflicting plans I ended up not sticking to it -whoops xD

So I haven't done much revision this half term, but I started it today:smile: Hoping to keep it up from now on! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Don't worry you will. The start is always the hardest part with revision.
Reply 54
I tried to start it at the beginning of the holidays,didn't do as much as i thought i would, but now i'm back at school, exams are nearing, taking it more seriously. (Y)
Reply 55
Original post by dan94adibi
Don't worry you will. The start is always the hardest part with revision.

Thank you :smile: It is definitely the hardest bit as you need to get into that mode of being focused :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest