The Student Room Group

Buss3 and Buss4 cramming

Basically I need to do some last minute studying, well almost last minute. I need a C and a B at least in these exams and was wondering whether this revision guide and this one would be enough to achieve this in addition to my research? I have not covered the content before but am familiar with economics.

Or do I need a big textbook? Has anyone got any tips from cramming and whether this is possible? What book did you use?

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 1
I use that cgp revision guide aswell, that's all you need to be honest. I also do mind maps and revision trivia cards. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Shakira.A
I use that cgp revision guide aswell, that's all you need to be honest. I also do mind maps and revision trivia cards. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool have you got Buss 4 coming up too?
Reply 3
Yeah, dreading it, business has to be the most boring subject ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Shakira.A
Yeah, dreading it, business has to be the most boring subject ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree! Yawn! At least the revision guide cuts to the chase.
Reply 5
That book for Buss4 is terrible. Inbox me, i have some notes. It helped me get my mark off an A.
Reply 6
Hello Indyy im doing both buss3 and 4 of the exams in the summer. What advice can you give in exam techniques i could use in my writing and about the case study questions. I understand you always have to relate your writing with the case study, but how did you approach questions?. My exam board is AQA for business studies A-level. I feel it is a lot of work but my communication in the writing has to flow and get the examiner interested.

What advice can you give me on business studies A-level?

Can i have some notes attached and what to include in conclusion . Is the most marks awarded in explanation of P.E.E. When explaining do i only relate it to the business on how it effects it in the short and long term and in my conclusions? What other points can i say and explain?

Would very much appreciate your help

Would really appreciate your help.
Reply 7
[Hello Indyy im doing both buss3 and 4 of the exams in the summer. What advice can you give in exam techniques i could use in my writing and about the case study questions. I understand you always have to relate your writing with the case study, but how did you approach questions?. My exam board is AQA for business studies A-level. I feel it is a lot of work but my communication in the writing has to flow and get the examiner interested.

What advice can you give me on business studies A-level?

Can i have some notes attached and what to include in conclusion . Is the most marks awarded in conclusion. When explaining do i only relate it to the business on how it effects it in the short and long term and in my conclusions? What other points can i say and explain?

Would very much appreciate your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending