The Student Room Group

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys i have 13 exams coming up but im running out of time its already been a week of "revising"... basically im revising subject by subject for example learning whole content for psychology right but i cant fit any other time for other subjects! iv spent the whole week trying to revise clinical psychology and only on page 20... i feel my revision isnt going anywhere! need help ASAP
It's possibly HOW you are doing your revision that't the problem. Are you just passively reading through a revision guide/ textbook? Or are you creating revision quizes, posters, mind maps etc. and doing past papers/ exercises/ revision questions from a workbook? Also, revising just one subject all day is probably not the best strategy - plan a couple of hours on one subject, then give yourself a half an hour break to go for a walk/ have a snack/ practice playing a musical instrument/ listen to music/ read a book etc. Then, move on to revise a different subject. This stops you becoming bored and more easily distracted, and so ensures that you are actually learning more of the time.
It would probably help to create a revision timetable to ensure you keep on track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending