The Student Room Group

Do I care more about my GF than she does me?

She doesn't make plans until I do. She's gone back home for Easter, while I'm at uni, but has no plans to come see me even though I live an hour away from her. (I can't go to her's because we haven't told her parents about us yet!). I miss her most of the time and send her pics of us and anything that reminds me of us, but she never does that. Before we finished for Easter, I was sad about not having her around, but she clearly had no such feeling, apart from her saying "ah i'll miss you too". And even now, she's going away for summer and I'm going to be here. I'm already sad about not seeing her during summer, but she doesn't show any such feeling.

I understand she has life outside me, but I feel like I'm a very small part of her life, while she's a big one in mine!

Am I too much into this relationship? Am I wrong here, or something wrong with me? Am I too serious? I care about her and like spending time with her all the time, but don't get the same feeling from her!

Any suggetsions on what I should do?

Currently I'm just trying to think less about her and focus on other stuffs, while not ignoring her obviously! Think I've given her too much importance in my life that she's started to take me for granted?
Reply 1
You're, most probably, a busted flush... Sorry..
You should get yourself busy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by jellybeansnkmk
You should get yourself busy

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, i thought that too! :biggrin:
You need to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile e

Quick Reply