Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Parking at uclan

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rachael--louise
I might have to make a page rather than a group. Ill do it tomorrow then let you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okies, well if u wanna add me on facebook my name is Sully Mushtaq, im the only sully mushtaq on there lol
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
i see restricted bays have already been mentioned, pain to keep dashing off to move your car though esp if it doesn't coincide with lecture breaks, if you manage to find a free space that is. Parking attendants are also vey quick! a lot of people also park around the Moor Park area (Garstang Rd) just on the street, it's a only short walk away.
Original post by bobcatexpress
i see restricted bays have already been mentioned, pain to keep dashing off to move your car though esp if it doesn't coincide with lecture breaks, if you manage to find a free space that is. Parking attendants are also vey quick! a lot of people also park around the Moor Park area (Garstang Rd) just on the street, it's a only short walk away.

Thankyou :smile:
I won't use my car unless its for a placement or when I'm visiting home. So really it's just somewhere to keep it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Hi you can park directly behind IQ it’s literally behind the Nisa think they do monthly and yearly permits tel no is 07870 159999

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending