Original post by LordVoldemort1
Thank you so much! :biggrin:

This has helped me SO much :')

Hope you find something more comfortable :biggrin:
Reply 42
How big are they?
Reply 43
Original post by Hanvyj
Really? I always see like thousands of A cup bikini sets (Sets!) for like £5 in Primark.

Or is A too big?

We dont have a primark in cornwall, its ancient down here :rolleyes:

Original post by krazie.x
Lool A cups are practically just nipples, how can that be too big lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearly you know nothing about breasts.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Lemonzaz
We dont have a primark in cornwall, its ancient down here :rolleyes:

Clearly you know nothing about breasts.

Soz i didn't mean to offend I'm just amazed that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Hi all

As a qualified boob inspector, feel free to send me a picture of your troublesome twins and I'll see if I can help. I also have a certificate in boob massage therapy.

Thanks all
Reply 46
Maybe I should start a thread for big penis problem ( not much of a problem I would imagine lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Women who enjoy having large breasts are women who are ultimately happy with their bodies. I know it might seem like extra work but I suppose living with large breasts means that you have to take care of yourself to an extent. This might sound dumb.

Getting the right size bra is the first good step to helping to cope with back pain since the majority of back pain stems from this. Also, doing back exercises is good as well. There are women with boobs so big you wouldn't imagine possible but don't have any backache because they take care of their bodies so that they can support the additional weight.

I'm not saying having big boobs is easy or a blessing and I know the problems they can cause but there are solutions to your problems. I have a massive bum that I have no idea how to dress :colondollar:
Reply 48
tumblr_me00fvkDbv1rone1bo1_500.jpg
Reply 49
Today I got caught looking at this thread in computing... my teacher gave me a weird look...
Original post by jaydoh
Yeah :colondollar:

Is it someone well known?
Original post by Hanvyj
tumblr_me00fvkDbv1rone1bo1_500.jpg

I love those!

Reply 52
Maybe I should start a thread for big penis problem ( not much of a problem I would imagine lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have that problem too, LOL.
Reply 54
Hahah worth a try lol and how can he not know the difference between fake or real tits assuming he must have had access to them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the first time he saw them when we were in bed together i mean lol.
The worst is being skinny with big boobs :frown:
I started really young and I'm now 20 with 30H boobs.
Nightmare.

But as said, the trick is to spend more. You won't regret it as the fit will be more comfortable. There's nothing better than wearing a good fitting bra/bikini. It makes you feel great, even if you have to shell out a few £££ more. Xx
I suggest carrying around a distracting, amusing, yet also practical item around with you distract it

You could try pom-poms, and people will simply think "Oh look that girl is going to cheer at a sporting event" or just walk about everywhere juggling with some tennis balls (note: with this you could also wear baggy clown clothes to hide it)

You can do the juggling thing without the clown costume, but if you wear the clown costume you NEED to juggle as well. Otherwise it will just look weird.
Reply 57
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
I suggest carrying around a distracting, amusing, yet also practical item around with you distract it

You could try pom-poms, and people will simply think "Oh look that girl is going to cheer at a sporting event" or just walk about everywhere juggling with some tennis balls (note: with this you could also wear baggy clown clothes to hide it)

You can do the juggling thing without the clown costume, but if you wear the clown costume you NEED to juggle as well. Otherwise it will just look weird.

:rofl: Your useful advice is duly noted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
Do you get much back pain? I can't imagine having a K cup :redface: I'm an E/F and I find them a bit heavy at times. I have a friend who is a H cup and she says they're an absolute pain. I was a DD up until a year ago or so, and I must say finding bras in store above DD is annoyingly difficult.

Yes, I got a lot of back pain when I wasn't wearing the right size. It was awful, I wouldn't be able to stand up for more than 15 minutes. But when I got decided to get measured the pain starts to stop as I had the right sized bra.

Posted from TSR Mobile
melons_new_280_528554a.jpg

I don't see whats so bad about big melons

Quick Reply