The Student Room Group

Do Young people actually shop at Marks and Spencer's

Hello All, I'm a student at Bournemouth uni looking into younger markets opinion about M&S, how is it or is it even possible for the store to appeal to younger market.

Could you please spare a couple of moments just to complete my survey, It would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.surveyexpression.com/Survey.aspx?id=956f9538-88e3-4bd2-bdcd-491588dac86d

Thank you all!
Reply 1
Done, though I wish there were a few where I could have used multiple choices :smile:
Done. I too would have liked a few multiple choices. If it helps at all, I mainly buy underwear from there because I don't usually like the clothes that much. Officewear and stuff sure, but their day to day clothes are a bit too old for a 21 year old (me). Jeans I get from there too, and Per Una isn't too bad either.
Yep. The foods bloody good and the shirts are pretty tidy too and dirt cheap if you go to one of their outlets stores.
Reply 4
Original post by Soph.Jade
Done, though I wish there were a few where I could have used multiple choices :smile:

Thanks Soph.Jade, its greatly appreciated! There is so much i want to talk about but my word count limits me! :frown:
Reply 5
Thanks guys and girls, all this feedback it is all very interesting,

So many things such as comments about underwear and the smart clothing especially peoples love for the food is most common - Percy Pigs seem like the most popular thing yet!

Once again thanks all!
Done it too :smile:

BTW I think question 9 needs some variation; there is a huge gap between "often" and "very little"
Instead of just: Often, Very little, Never

why not: Often, Sometimes, Not Often, Never?
I like the tuna sandwiches.
Odd but the link doesn't seem to work for me.
Reply 9
Thats strange, should be working - here it is just in case

http://www.surveyexpression.com/Survey.aspx?id=956f9538-88e3-4bd2-bdcd-491588dac86d

Cheers
Done.

Yep, I'm mostly there for the Percy Pigs.
Done.
You should maybe have an extra question on suggestions for how to make it more appealing? At least within this questionnaire, it is not well addressed.
Reply 12
Original post by UsefulLipids
Done.
You should maybe have an extra question on suggestions for how to make it more appealing? At least within this questionnaire, it is not well addressed.

I agree with you thats would be great question to receive feedback from, i have included this question for future participants.

Thanks for your help !
done :yeah:
Reply 14
Only buy underwear and food (on the go) from there. Their clothes are too big and expensive for me, plus not a lot of it is actually appealing to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending